Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Wrongfully abused by town assistant then banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snomann

Loyal Servant of Altera
i killed him like 1 times and then he was like spawn killing me 10 times and now he decided to punish me by kicking me from the town and tearing my house down which ended up making me swear cause i was very upset and got banned.......:mad::mad::mad: the assistants name is marinko

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I temp banned you because you keep swearing no matter how many times I've warned you. It has gotten on my nerves it just hasn't gotten through that swearing will not get your message across.
It is a one day ban, get away from the computer, cool off. I'm getting Martinko to post here as well to explain what happened.

Martin Lamminmäki

I think I might like it here
You didn't tell that story 100% true, you actually tried to kill me at spawn when I had done nothing, I killed in self protection.
The town part, it's not true either, I had my reasons. You had firstly made a house without any rights in a inappropriate place, you started hitting me, I walked away.
I then came back to town and I saw a giant farm next to our stronghold, and you knew we had a town farm, don't flame on me for that.
Also, you had blocked the entrance for our stronghold, our stronghold is our only protection in war, we can't hide in our houses.
I fixed the entrance and you killed me without notice, I didn't understand why. You got kicked for making a big farm, blocking the stronghold entrance and killing a assistant. And before you say something like; ohh sorry man i though that big castle thingy wasnt important! Or; what, you could have said that before ruining it for me, man you suck. Because, it's obvious someone wasn't living there because it was so big, it was important! Don't rage at me for that. And I actually warned with a sign by the farm that you probably had ignored. I said I would kick the owner of it for stupidity. Anything else I missed? I'm pretty dissapointed at your side of the story, you had skipped almost everything.

Snomann

Loyal Servant of Altera
i didnt choose to more there ofelion had a has there but said he was gonna tear it down so he said i could have the lot.

NiNja_T3DD9

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yeah I agree Martinko. PvP when I was happily building by myself! Didn't like it. Soooooo annoying and I didn't say that you could do it. I was building from the top of a building and i fell and saw you with a sword. After I fell off you finished me off. Both times. Cuz I was an elf. Didn't you read the tome. You can't fight unless both parties agree. And this happened 2 times. I died both times. One after the other. Also I saw that lava and fire throughout the town everywhere. You called to me when I came on to help you. I came and helped and died of lava in the process. I came back to find fire on the other side of the town. It couldn't of spread that easily. Also We had almost cleaned up the lava when somewhere out of nowhere lava came back, inside the house. Really? What was all this for???

Snomann

Loyal Servant of Altera
you seriously think it was me ...btw lava does spready pretty fast and there was a hatch inside the town and lava was coming thru there

Snomann

Loyal Servant of Altera
I temp banned you because you keep swearing no matter how many times I've warned you. It has gotten on my nerves it just hasn't gotten through that swearing will not get your message across.
It is a one day ban, get away from the computer, cool off. I'm getting Martinko to post here as well to explain what happened.
by the time i do get back on my house will be gone

NiNja_T3DD9

Loyal Servant of Altera
But what about the fire?? How did that spread
And there was lava on the lowest floor too. That wasn't there before.

Martin Lamminmäki

I think I might like it here
Don't you listen? Your kicked out of the town! It doesn't matter!
-.- *Censored*
Ask a mayor before you do anything, ANYTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.