Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xRoXx's unban appeal [Resolved - Unbanned]

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Hey.

This is my ban appeal. I want to apologize for acting so immaturely and being disrespectful towards some people on here.
I want apologize to Cherbert, who I sent an extremely disrespectful message to on the forums after he banned me for spamming. I'm sorry for being so disrespectful towards you and sending you that message, it was immature of me to do and I regret acting like I did.
I'm sorry for spamming and just being immature in general.
This was a long time ago and I think I have matured in that time, and I apologize to anyone else I may have been disrespectful towards in those last few days before my ban.
I don't think I can apologize enough for the way I acted, but I hope you can forgive me.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty, I've decided to unban you, just to make sure, what's your ingame name? (And any possible alts?) so I can unban em.

I'm sure you know already- being away so long, you'll have to make a new whitelist application.