Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xXEpicXTacoXx - Application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Mikal Jones

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: xXEpicXTacoXx
2. Your real name: Mikal (pronounced Michael) V. Jones
3. Age: 21
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Yes, I have been in about 4 role-playing servers. I like role-playing servers a lot.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi! My name is Mikal Jones, and I would like to join your server because Im looking for a really nice, anti-grief, friendly server. I am originallyfrom Atlanta, Georgia and know reside in Houston, Texas. I play the Baritone, I skateboard, and obviously play Minecraft. I am Christian, and go to church when I can. I am into music producing and I love music. The only type of music I don't like is Country, Rap, and Pop. My favorite type of music is Dubstep. My favorite Dubstep/Alternative Progressive House producers are Deadmau5, Zomboy, Felix & The Bandit, Flux Pavilion, Doctor P,Skrillex, Dubba Johnny, The Qemists, Foreign Beggars, and Dodge & Fuski. I hope to be a music producer in the future, I make Dubstep and Alternative Progressive House music. I wish to get a PhD in musical arts. I have an X-Box 360 and my account name is J0HN F K3NN3DY. I play Skyrim, all the Skate games, all the Battlefield games, and Deadrising 2. I do not like starting fights over the internet, I think it is dumb. The only way you could really insult me is by being racist (I am Caucasian, I just don't like the idea of segregation), making fun of me or one of my friends or family (I hope that you guys will be my Minecraft family) :D, and griefing. Now to the Minecraft part of the application! I have been playing Minecraft for a little over a year. I LOVE mining, and I give away some of the ores I find in the mines. If there are jobs, I would like to hold the title of Miner or Shopkeeper, those two jobs are what I prefer, Im not saying 'Give me that job!' I am only saying that is what I like to do. I know how to use Redstone, although I do not have experience with complicated structures involving Redstone. My mines are normally open to the public, but if someone griefs, I will only have it open for select players. XLegitHadesX is my friend, I know him personally (just thought Id add that.) Some of the ways that I mine are; Cherry Picking, which is going through caves and mining whatever you find, it is very risky and can often get lost. Room or Alley Mining, where one will go to the top layer of bedrock make a 16x16x2 room then you make a 2 layer high alley as far as you want. When you are done with that alley, you go back and start the same thing one block over. When done with that layer, you repeat the same process one block above the room under it. Quarry Mining, This is probably on of the simplest ways to get great ores (but unfortunately takes the longest,) what you do is clear an area I prefer 32x32 blocks and then you just mine down to bedrock. Oh and I am pretty funny :D

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Here is a medieval style house
2012-02-11_15.26.56.png
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nope​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, yes I am.

12. How did you find out about our server?
MC Server list.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
number 10 makes me a sad panda :(
also so i dont get in trouble for spam, add more to 8 ;p

Tdog the 1st

I think I might like it here
It also makes you look immature. We don't need immaturity as such on this server. I'm no admin or moderator, but I would change number ten immediately if you wish to EVER be apart of this server. That is the best advice that I could give you. If you would like to see the fastest way to get whitelisted, look at the guide for making a white list application, it is pinned to the Applications and Whitelisting section of the forums. You may also look through the Whitelist Applications Archive, and look at approved Whitelist Applications for a reference of what Hollow World is looking for in your application. My application was accepted on the first entry, which from what I've heard is pretty good. I think it may be in the Archives. You should look it up. Number eight is too short and too vague.

Hollow World is more than just a Medieval/Fantasy Roleplaying Minecraft Server, we are a community, an extended dis-functional family. We want to know about who we accept as one of our own on a semi-personal level. If you do not wish to tell us more about who you are, we will not know how to better get along with you.

We aren't asking that much of you, just to tell us enough about yourself that we know how to interact with you without causing conflict. We are also asking that you act and behave maturely. If that's too much, then this server is not for you.

Mikal Jones

Villager
Sorry it was an inside joke between me and my friends... I will take it off and I will add more personal stuff about myself on number 8, Thanks!

Tdog the 1st

No problem, just remember, this server aims to present itself in a T for Teen type manner. One of the fastest ways to get banned is immaturity. Another is vulgarity.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
It also makes you look immature. We don't need immaturity as such on this server. I'm no admin or moderator, but I would change number ten immediately if you wish to EVER be apart of this server. That is the best advice that I could give you. If you would like to see the fastest way to get whitelisted, look at the guide for making a white list application, it is pinned to the Applications and Whitelisting section of the forums. You may also look through the Whitelist Applications Archive, and look at approved Whitelist Applications for a reference of what Hollow World is looking for in your application. My application was accepted on the first entry, which from what I've heard is pretty good. I think it may be in the Archives. You should look it up. Number eight is too short and too vague.

Hollow World is more than just a Medieval/Fantasy Roleplaying Minecraft Server, we are a community, an extended dis-functional family. We want to know about who we accept as one of our own on a semi-personal level. If you do not wish to tell us more about who you are, we will not know how to better get along with you.

We aren't asking that much of you, just to tell us enough about yourself that we know how to interact with you without causing conflict. We are also asking that you act and behave maturely. If that's too much, then this server is not for you.

wow you could have said all that a bit nicer, i saw his number 10 as a joke and im the most serious mean bitch there is
way to make people feel welcome

Tdog the 1st

wow you could have said all that a bit nicer, i saw his number 10 as a joke and im the most serious mean bitch there is
way to make people feel welcome
I told him in the most honest way I could, that he was not going to get whitelisted with number 10 the way it was. I'm sorry if I came off as rude, or uninviting, but I will tell you right now, that I am probably the most blunt, straight-to-the-point person you will ever meet.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Can we just drop it?
Yes, let's.

I didn't see what you posted so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and approve your app. However keep in mind that any sort of behaviour that upsets players is frowned upon, so be careful with what you say.

all that aside, welcome to the server.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
On behalve of Itzzaboy.. Welcome to Altera!

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.