Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yehozz ( Appeal For Unbanning from 6th Feb 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yehozz

I think I might like it here
Hey.

8 months ago where I'm banned from the server era to have lost control of my account, when minecraft was running on my computer and I lost custody of my own laptop so my friend got on to write some stupid things in the chat. if I remember correctly, he wrote the following (fuck u haters). I'm still incredibly sorry about this and lacking that special feeling era server gave me, I had great fun and have never had so much fun before on some other server. I now come to you and ask you for a single chance to prove that I have improved myself. I've sold my laptop and bought me a desktop, I will never let minecraft stand on when I go off somewhere. and I hope you can give me another chance, I'm sorry for my mistakes.

Please think about this carefully

I was banned at 6th Feb 2012 / -> link to when i was banned http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/got-banned-want-to-know-the-reason.8143/#post-71872

C

Cubey

I do remember you, Next time do not leave your minecraft unattended if you're in public or your friends around.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Cherbert was the one who banned you so he is the only one who can deal with you.

Yehozz

I think I might like it here
I am still waiting, i really hope for 2th chance so i can finaly join this beloved server once agien

Status
Not open for further replies.