Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

"You are banned from this server!"

Vandraymen

Legend of Altera
And here we go again. What did I supposedly do this time? No reason was given, and I do not recall doing anything ban worthy. -_-

Vandraymen

Legend of Altera
This is the second time I've been banned with no reason stated, it just sort of annoyed me is all. You can ask anyone I talk to, I enforce rules, I do not break them, and I respect everyone and help people out, and it is rather hard to appeal something when there is no reason behind it.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
I think i know what has happened, you would have got unbanned from the investigation and then the rollback will have returned your status back to banned

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
We're currently experiencing plugin problems, your whitelisted but unable to be unbanned currently.

Sit tight, and we'll have it sorted soon.

And here we go again. What did I supposedly do this time? No reason was given, and I do not recall doing anything ban worthy. -_-
This sort of attitude gives me less and less desire to help you out, how about not jumping to conclusions?