Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zairen Dren

SpiritualDetox

Legend of Altera
Name: Zairen Dren

Nickname/Alias: Mister Dren

Race: Wood Elf

Height: 5'6" / 1.68m

Weight: 160lbs / 73kg

Hair: Straight black hair slightly beyond shoulder length, somewhat side-parted

Eyes: Bright blue, eyeliner

Skin: Pale undertone, tanned

Identifying Marks: Series of arcane runes engraved along left inner forearm. Crescent moon engraved into outside of left hand in homage to The Nameless One.

Appearance: He is usually garbed in a large hooded traveler's cloak, colored with sand, over a simple tunic and breeches. His hands, feet, and mouth are wrapped in gray cloth. A red harness carries a simple quiver on his back as well as several pouches. Ink forms an exotic pattern around his visible eyes. Underneath his veil hides a face sporting a trimmed mustache and goatee, and a slender yet toned body unmarred aside from his skin engravings. His long ears protrude from his curtain of black hair. For an elf, he is rather short.

Strengths: He is able to maintain a calm, passive demeanor in stressful situations. An enthusiast of knowledge, magic, and the unknown, he has a firm grasp of imbuing objects with power and enchantments and is well versed in the defensive magics of abjuration. He inherits natural agility from his elven lineage.

Weaknesses and fears: His passive behavior may put him at odds with certain individuals, and he is not a strong conversationalist. Although he can adequately defend himself with sword and bow, he is no warrior, nor does he maintain control over any destructive magics.

Religion and cults: Follows the doctrines of The Nameless One and Shalherana.

Profession: Scholar, enchanter, alchemist, wizard

(Well, how'd I do? No true backstory unfortunately, but I hope to develop that through roleplay.)

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Nice use of words, good layout, good strengths and weaknesses. I think this is a good profile. I'm looking forward to read your backstory.