Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ze_claus: Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ze_claus

Lord of Altera
Hi,
I was banned for greifing in the EF, I was told when I first came on the server that you could find resources in the EF and that everyone could claim land if they did not want to be greifed. So I mined and took resources from unclaimed land. I did not realise that it was a punishment to geif unclaimed houses im sorry for that. Also I was Banned for taking stuff from timbervale, which I never did, I have only been to timbervale once. I found a boat in the harbor and rode it into the town its self (if that is worth a punishment I really don't know) and bought some bread from a shop in the town, and went back to spawn. I admit I have PvP'ed at spawn but this was by accident and have never actually killed anyone, every time I hit some one I have said sorry and they have forgave me (I have a really sensitive mouse.) I am terribly sorry for the things I've done. I'm new to online servers and find it hard getting used to them, I hope you accept this appeal, I reread the rules on the EF more clearly and get a new mouse. Sorry for any inconvenience. ze_claus

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Although I banned you, this was Baron's call, so I'm going to drag him into here, so he can give his share.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'm going to say the ban stays. Everything I've heard and seen involving you has been generally negative. When you griefed CristhePsycho's territory, you not only took items from his chests and house (theft), but you also killed all of his animals (griefing). To top it off, you took blocks directly out of his house (more griefing.).

Multiple counts of unconsented PvP, at least two counts of griefing, and a count of theft. +1 ban stands, especially since everything you did is warned against in multiple places.

EDIT: Retrieved from the whitelist approval:

2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The HawkEye logs don't lie. I went there myself and investigated the site of the grief. It was him beyond a shadow of a doubt, and if I recall correctly, you (Snake_Warrior) had a role in the griefing and theft too.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Don't lie about your involvement, and please stop posting on a ban appeal that isn't yours.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
+1 Ban Stands.

I thought the rules were clear. Griefing, no matter how big or small, will be caught and dealt with.
And we all know that farm animals are hard to get, so why would you kill them?

Quick mod post:

This pissed me off to see that moderators/admins had to delete so many irrelevant posts on this thread.

There should be no reason to have that many posts that make no relevance to the thread.

Snake_Warrior

Villager
I know they were clear sir , i though because it was unclaimed land no one owned it i will pay the guy or gall money of what it has caused and rebuild any other greifed area out of my own materials this will never happen again i am dedicated to this server me and my friend were thinking about donating because its that good we are very sorry

ze_claus

Lord of Altera
Look we came on the server first of all to help it, not to destroy it, if i had come on to do that i wouldent be making this ban appeal. Most on the server would agree that I am in the wrong, but I never meant to be in the wrong (If understand that) at least let snake back on as he has done nothing to hurt the server or its players he only wants me back on. As i said in my appeal were all new to online servers and are still getting used to what you can/cant do. I dident fully understand some of the server rules which was my mistake, but doesent everyone decide another chance for a mistake? All im asking is one more chance if i do anything else that hurts the server and its players you may ban me and I will not make an appeal again. I will give back any of the stuff I have taken and pay the owner 1k of rads by Saturaday. I am so sorry for the mess I have caused and hope you accept my appology.

(also what were all the irrelivent threads that were deleted?)

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
To prevent further needless posts here, I'm going to lock the thread until we made a decision.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'm willing to let the griefing go, as the area was unclaimed at the time and the rules regarding it are somewhat unclear, but I think ze_claus should be tempbanned for at least 2 weeks for several counts of unconsented PvP.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Ban changed from perm to 2 weeks for multiple counts of unconsented PvP, starting today.

Resolved, moving thread to archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.