Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active ᥫ᭡ Faith Meadow | The Toymaker

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
Faith Meadow

1702327947570.png

"I have to become better."

1690076992163.png
1690076992163.png

Name | Faith Meadow
Nicknames | N/A
Titles | Queen, The Toy Maker, Guildmaster, Queen, Merchant, Master of Tongues
Ability profiles | [X] [X] [X]

Age | 23
Race and Subrace | Human, Sangarian
Current Residence | Grakanant, Golden Coast, Ashadht, Workshop in Dwardun, Storms landing
Sexuality | Hetreosexual

1690077001933.png
1695305562892.png
1690077009238.png

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡
Appearance

Height | 6,2
Eye color | Light blue, with a tint of red around the iris
Skin color | Pale
Hair color | Gold, Silver, Stone
Voice Claim | [X]
Posture |
Anxiety/Alert
Tattoos | Faith has a birdwood arm with stone due to Korog and feathers due to Airblessed,
Back:
1696955655435.png
Faith got this tattoo to remind herself where she is going wishing to be. As there seems to be spikes and thorns everywhere she goes due to her worship of Shallhera and the lost in her life she has to make up for.

Left Ankle:
1696955909985.png
Faith got this one for her wishing for adventure the meaning has changes as time went on. It helps keep Faith grounded reminding her she has people out there that care for her and her own people to protect. Such as an octapus latching onto it's prey.
Scars | Over right Eye, Shoulder right, Left beside armpit, Slashes accross back, Back of neck, Stomach to neck
1) Alcohlism due to going to Dranodens vault, The bastion, and Leofwines death. She has become one thing that she has hated and turned to whiskey for her work to push through as it is needed and suspected from her.

1690077014176.png
1695305428154.png
1690077018337.png

(\ /)
˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶

Personality
Overview: Faith is on a status that is always bored. She is incredible blunt and honest when it comes to things that upset her. But one thing is for sure, she is loyal. Once figuring you out she is one to stick to your side. Even if it's something extremely corrupt such as necromancer as long as she doesn't hear about it or see it then she is fine. Faith tends to assume things to make jokes with people along with finding dangerous things fascinating. This includes people unluckily. She wishes to study them due to her curiosity even if it's something as stupid as if they don't like animals. Faith is extremely gullible which is why she tends to share things about who she talks to because it helps her figure things out.

Fears :
Spiders
| Faith watched someone die due to a spider bite in a caravan she used to travel with.

Death | Faith had to kill a lot of people recently, something she is disgusted for doing. Though it was to help others or in self defense. She has already died once and is terrified of not being the first one to fall in combat.

Desert | After an incident becoming shadowblessed due to a trip. The heat was getting to her, though due to the dunes protecting a caravan and taking out archers. Faith had to watch one of her own guild members die.

Smithing | Faith is not a violent sort; she has never killed anyone yet. She prefers to keep this way hoping that others will do her fighting once giving knights her weapons.
Tailoring | She loves to gather plants, finding it relaxing to gather them and reading about their properties.
Reading | Something she did as a
kid, she finds it extremely lucky and fortunate of her being allowed to read in her old village.
Meat | She loves roast beef and hunting, something that was a rare opportunity to join the hunters. Even as a kid failing to catch anything.

Dancing I As time goes on with her classes to become a lady. Faith has learned to enjoy dancing, though she will die before admitting she loves to dance.
Alchemy | It keeps me sane.

Dislikes :
Spider |
One of her acquittances was bitten by a venomous spider...
Cold | Faith dislikes cold weather, causing her to be short of breath making her lungs ache.
Pink | She thinks it's to bright and is overused.
Bunny | Due to a traumatic event in her life. She hates rabbits due to the tittle she received. Though she is starting to work on it due to her clockwork companion.
Bandits | She died because of them, so did others. They deserve no mercy.
1690077027375.png
1695305523834.png
1690077023744.png
/)/)
( . .)
( づ

Beliefs and inspirations

Worships | Korog [Mainly + Visage], and all sept for Jishrim and Skraag
Alignment | Chaotic neutral
Short term goals | Learn Poisons, Create a Starblood Poison

Long term goals | Get Drakodo gloves

Completed goals | Find a place to live, get a Glaive, Training, get her guild, find a family, Get a pet, Find a cure for being a Vyre, Being Worth of some kind of gift
Failed goals | Get Albert his legs back

Attachments

Last edited:

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
1690077053373.png
1695305639220.png
1690077049409.png
Hatred, Dislike, Neutral, Saddened, Like, Friend, Trusted, Close, Fancy, Proud (#E82F99)

Leofwine Bauer
[THEME]
"You finally said no."

Aki
[THEME]
"Who are you? Just to show up and deliver a lethal wound to Vowrawn and not go to the hospital to check on him then do a mocking bow."

Vowrawn Hal'NarizI'ma
[THEME]
"Hide now brother, but at worlds end. Where will you run?"

Branko Callas
[THEME]
"May the Allmother and AllFather take vengeance after everything you've done to my people..."

Gwennora
[THEME]
"We will be stronger by working. We'll fix this... Altera doesn't have enough Korogites to survive. The Dwarven hold will hold.."

Sydri Thalia Ulamyar
[THEME]
"Do not fear what you can't relate to. You are not close to the gods."

Raeynr
[THEME]
"He is rather kind. Though, he is rather cold... Literally."

Marley Greene
[THEME]
"You're doing much better, I'm proud of you."

Thorkell Meadow
[THEME]
"Triplets huh? Glad to have some family out there."

Xiqu
[THEME]
"You can't just keep on following me to dangerous situations."

Aleksei Ivanov
[THEME]
"Hello?! Where is the knights of Ignis when you need them..."

Fjord Vaaldisson
[THEME]
"Fjord? He's a good guy. I'm glad he can assist the cult. I'll gladly fight beside him under our true liege."

Pohk'urz
[THEME]
"What has happened to you? My dear friend."

Lana Wake
[THEME]

"She's odd and confusing..."

Josiah Meadow
[THEME]
"Welcome to Cor Votum.. It's kind of shit here but it's home!"

Glory Reeves
[THEME]
"Why-"

Albert Rehalia
[THEME]
"Let me help you and stop calling me Lady, damn it! I also don't want your money!"

Last edited:

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
1690077076409.png
1695305724959.png
1690077073076.png

The Depresso expresso trio - Xiqu, Iuno, Faith

1686662542849.png

The chaos squad - Faith, Iuno, Hiedric

1686662483010.png

Angry short - Faith, Iuno, Xiqu, Leofwine

1686662592096.png

Xiqu at it again - Xiqu, Faith, Leofwine, Iuno

1686662644277.png

At it again - Faith and Iuno

1686662711848.png

Upset noodles - Vowrawn and Faith

1686662775014.png

Idiots together - Iuno and Faith

1686662818486.png

Introduction - Aleksei trying to get Faith to be a bondswoman for his family when Faith wants to help Ash and opening a shop.

1689092296630.png

Leeroy Jenkins squad - Marley and Faith planning to do some things with Korog and Shal
1689290695123.png

Terrifying - Laicelem finds out Faith is a Vyre, as the both agreed that she would get cured, though she has hurt people to feed.
1691072140529.png

Triplets - The brothers meeting Faith and realizing they got a sister
1695305785793.png

Last edited:

FjordOfFrosthill

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Prince_Akuma27
Prince_Akuma27
Patron
Hell yeah another Smith! Perhaps one day Fjord can meet her.
Edit: My smooth brain forgot that you had asked me for an RP. Perhaps sometime today (7/10/2023) or tomorrow we can RP.

Last edited:

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
- Updated music
- Added Lana, Josiah, and Glory to relations
- Added Tattoos