Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active ⊰| Candice Kane |⊱

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
For your next performance,

———————————————————————──┚ ۝ ┖──———————————————————————

1634917842375.png

—───────
──↞↠─────────—
Full Capitals.png
—───
──────—

.°•⊶———───════───———⊷•°.

.•∴•.

Candice Ruebelle Kane
| Daughter of a Shipwright || Child of The Huntress || Chieftess of Malus Bay |

.•∴•.

.°•⊶———───════───———⊷•°.

[ Dark mode recommended. ]

3C6037
7DB874
C7B05F

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
——————──────———═╬═———──────——————

physiology.png

—────────
──────────────—

↞• PHYSIOLOGY •↠

—────۝ ────—

||Gender: Female [she/her/hers]
||Age: Twenty two summers.
||Race: Human, Kaltic descent

—────
۝ ────—

The young woman stands at an estimated 5’7”, with her sharp emerald eyes being the first thing most would notice.
Her porcelain skin, defaced by years of fights and skirmishes, is contrasted by her long, dark curls, typically braided into styles reminiscent
of the warriors of Blackrush. She’s primarily seen wearing dresses or well-put together clothing, finding her appearance to always
count to some degree — though she still manages to find a balance between beauty and utility.

.°•⊶———───════───———⊷•°.

—─────────—
↞•◆ || Scars & Injuries || ◆•↠
[Considered healed unless stated otherwise.]
—─────────—

A knife wound to the side of the head, taken in a fight against a Qlippoth beast.

hair.pngcandle.png A gash to the head and a resulting concussion from a friendly spar taken too far,
healed
white due to Shalherana’s influence. [Mostly healed from concussion.]

A spider bite on her right thigh from a particularly angry giant spider.

A boar tusk that impaled itself through her right calf during a hunt for cashews,
healed
silver due to Theodra’s influence.

A dagger wound taken to the left thigh due to some particularly angry vyres up North.

A mysterious bite given to her right forearm in a castle in the sands,
healed
gold due to Igins’s influence.

Gashes from a scimitar taken to the right shoulder and arm during a friendly spar,
healed
silver due to Theodra’s influence.

A vyre bite on her right wrist, from a hungry vyre’s first awakening.

A bolt wound pierced into the left-adjacent side of her torso from an ambush,
healed
white due to Shalherana’s influence.

A metal shard plunged deep into her stomach, due to a trap set up in Nid Arach.
long and thin.pngalso long and thin.png
A spear wound taken to the chest in a scuffle with demonic cultists,
healed
dark purple due to the help of an alchemical salve.

Two gashes to the left side of the head during a fight,
healed
silver due to Theodra's influence. [Not healed from concussion.]

.°•⊶
———───════───———⊷•°.

.•∴•.

—─────────—
↞•◆ || Features & Abnormalities || ◆•↠
—─────────—

While lacking freckles, she has an abundance of moles about her body, dotting
her skin like stars in the night sky.

She takes on a feline appearance at times, with slitted pupils and nails that can
sharpen into small, functional claws. Even her voice is changed, growing amplified by the yowls of a
mountain lion whenever she yells.

She is abnormally good at telling if there is fresh blood nearby her. While she isn’t a genius, she’s usually
able to identify it by smell alone.

Despite her daily efforts of grooming, feathers and leaves tend to find their way onto her person.
Weaved into her hair, deep within a stray pocket.

She almost always gives off the natural scent of an apple orchard, no matter how long it’s been since
she’s taken a stroll through one.

Her touch can offer one a subtle sense of clarity and focus, though it’s barely noticeable amongst
too much emotion or distraction.

.°•⊶———───════───———⊷•°.

.•∴•.

Well, I believe in Karma, yaknow? So I fight to keep myself on its good side.

palace of the mind.png

—──────────────────────—

↞•PSYCHOLOGY •↠

—────۝ ────—

||Virtue: Justice for the weak.
||Vice: The scales of Karma.

—────۝ ────—

Marred by the experiences of lives past, Candice often feels as if she is the carpenter of a house wracked by water damage.
She is able to hold a conversation with the average bloke, priding herself on her wit. Those closer to her, however, notice more of her
vulnerability — her recklessness, drive to be seen as important, and overly self-disciplining nature. A part of her still holds indignant rage,
and it isn’t unheard of for her to lash out in anger when spited.

.°•⊶———───════───———⊷•°.

—─────────—
↞•◆ || Strengths & Weaknesses || ◆•↠
[Our greatest strengths can be our biggest weaknesses, when we let them.]
—─────────—

HEADS:
psych1.pngpsych2.pngA life of tribulations has built up Candice’s resilience, a trait that has gotten her
through the more gruesome sights and experiences. She’s better at bouncing back from bad
situations, willing and able to recount expeditions impassively.

TAILS:
A resulting apathy has risen out of this, as she has found herself increasingly able and
willing to main and kill beasts and people that do her harm. No mercy, right?

HEADS:
Candice always manages to be just headstrong enough to stand on her own, while still
retaining a logical mind that is able to change and grow upon previously established opinions.

TAILS:
In bouts of passion, this can turn into more rash, attention-seeking behavior, especially
when she feels slighted or on the negative side of the Karmic scale. This often results in
uncomfortable and embarrassing outcomes once she has come to her senses.

HEADS:
When it comes to her future goals and aspirations, Candice is able to sit back and wait for
the right time to seize it. She’s grown her patience with years of practice and willpower, and doesn’t mind others exceeding her as much nowadays.

TAILS:
Overanalyzing her options has led Candice to becoming more cowardly in moving forward
in opportunities that she wants, leaving her feeling distanced from the people
and groups she enjoys being around.

psych4.pngpsych3.png
.°•⊶
———───════───———⊷•°.

.•∴•.

—─────────—
↞•◆ || Philias and Phobias || ◆•↠
—─────────—

PHILIA:
Baking is a passion that Candice has had ever since she was little and tried to use it for misdeeds. She’s
come a long way since then, but still relies on the activity to keep her grounded whenever she
begins to get anxious or upset.

PHOBIA:
Due to some difficult experiences as a teenager, Candice has a fear of birds. She tries to hide
despite herself when she sees a flock overhead, and tends to be wary of any bird interference. It’s mellowed
out since she was younger, but it’s not anywhere near gone.

PHILIA:
The feeling of being out in nature, whether it’s in the forest or at sea, brings Candice an unparalleled
sense of belonging. Simply experiencing the ebbs and flows of the land and sea make her feel at peace, and
gives her a feeling of worth. She respects the wilds so much more than she ever could have imagined.

PHOBIA:
Having felt fire wrack its claws upon her body so viscerally before, Candice has a lingering fear that
she cannot get rid of, no matter how much she tries. Not helped by her revival, she tries to limit her exposure to
open flame as much as she can help. She’s managed to temper her reaction to it, due to its
necessity in cooking and baking.

PHILIA:
Her love of bones was sparked during a festival as a child, and she hasn’t yet outgrown it. It was the first
material she carved out of, and she still collects the odd skull or fragment of bone whenever she can
find the time to.

PHOBIA:
Her fear of isolation stems from the fact that she is terrified of helplessness and has been trying to escape it for as
long as she’s ever been made to feel like she couldn’t measure up. It’s a double-edged sword though, as she often
ends up isolating herself from others as a protective measure, which leads into a vicious cycle.

.°•⊶———───════───———⊷•°.

.•∴•.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
↞• SKILLS + HISTORY •↠

↞• SHORT STORIES + ARTWORK •↠

[This is a collection of all of the short stories and artwork I have accumulated over the
time of playing Candice. If there is something I’ve forgotten about, please let me know!
I always want to add more : )]

.°•⊶———───════───———⊷•°.

↞•◆ || Artwork || ◆•↠

1661456261239.png
The first art of Candice I ever made. 11/25/2020 (@me)

1661456317674.png
Inspired by that sketch, 11/30/2020 (@me)

1661456378228.png
A sweet little Dockers sketch. 12/15/2020 (Mudpaw11)

1661456428394.png1661456441860.png
A few sketches of Candice after losing her arm. 01/27/2021 (@me)

1661457226699.png1661457248685.png
Candice loves constructs, guys. 03/10/2021 (@me)

1661457165170.png
Bakery sketch Candice. 03/11/2021 (@me)

1661456751078.png
An unfinished drawing of Candice after she body-hopped. 08/31/2021 (@me)

1661456669592.png
Class doodles of Candice. 11/16/2021 (@me)

1661456847618.png
My current profile picture! Softcore inspired by the first digital art I made of Candice. 03/15/2022 (@me)

↞•◆ || Short Stories || ◆•↠

This is the very first thing I ever made for Candice. Before I'd ever rped her, I sent this to Solus to show a
clear direction for how I wanted her character to be. I was lucky enough to be chosen to play the Kane, so this little
short story, even if I'm not entirely happy with it now, is one of my favorite to read back.

How to describe Candice Kane? Well, it certainly couldn’t be placid. The girl had never been as such, and it was hard to think she
ever could. No, this girl was best described as a dragon. Fiery and reclusive and keeping watch over her hoard. But, of course. She was but a
measly nine-year old. Surely, the girl couldn’t always carry such a severe look on her face? Oh, but she could, and she did. She prided herself
on it, even. For she needed to be the most stern face in the room, else how could she be seen as mature?

When Candy was six, she came running to her father, holding her prized doll, ripped in half. With a somber look to her, she
informed Alek of the boy who had let his dog get its foul teeth on it, and jeered at her as it ripped. And she remembered his name, writing
it out on a small bound leather book in her crude handwriting, saving it away, until the following year, when the world had thawed out again,
exacting her revenge. She went to the boy and his dog, both of whom had forgotten about such a medial prank the year before, and befriended
them for one week. One week and no longer, as that was all the time Candice needed to decide that he was an unchanged boy, and that he
deserved to be punished. On that eighth day, she came to meet him in the meadow they’d been meeting at, offering him a picnic. She
excused herself to go off and pick flowers, and watched from behind the safety of a tree as he dug through the basket, finding the delicious
looking pie underneath. And of course, the child dug in, expecting a normal pie. Perhaps it was apple, or blackberry?

Alas, it was neither.

You see, Candy, in all of her limited wisdom, had realized that if you mixed mustard, honey, salt, and blueberry together,
you got this absolutely foul concoction. It was so horrible in fact, that she gloated for days after she’d figured it out. And, even better,
it would bake perfectly into an unassuming pie, without anything ever looking amiss. And we go back to this boy. This poor, criminal
boy, whose crime was cheering his dog on for ripping off the head of a toy. And he took a massive slice of pie and shoved it in his
face unthinkingly. After all, why should he need to inspect a pie? And of course, the boy heaved his guts out… but alas, he had taken
such a large bite, and had swallowed some right off the bat.

The boy was sick for the rest of the day.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero

relationheader.png

—──────────────────────—

↞• RELATIONS •↠

—─────────—
UCK ME.png

The Deep Blue
5b5d80 8f93cb
Him.

A rock, an anchor.

Blood to dust, so the saying goes.
aelyth.png
Will she get over him? Can she?

Destined to never always leave.

Old Inspirations
528052 C6C695
A chosen path.

A mother, never hers.

The first to start her on her path of beasts and bones.

Can she live up to her expectations?

A life debt, a death repaid.
raalvara.png

Stirred (In)dependence
606ec1 bc5652
Teacher.

Warm, inviting words.

A practical teacher, but sincere storyteller.

Feelings that cannot be displaced by time.

Cocoa by the fireplace feels nice.eliss.png

Loaded Dice
C78D41 E6BF79
Babysitter.

fi.pngUnabashed gambler.

Didn't need to be there but was, so many times.

A thank-you for all the fixed garments.

A cycle continues, broken.
Barley Tea
91C5C9 F7E1AC
A humble baker.

Fancies and sweets.

A girl's first hug, perhaps this isn't so bad.

A reminder to have a well-carved bedframe.

The sweetest poison you ever did see.

ava.png

Red-Painted Words
B70B0B D16969
Drifting tunes.

Alike if not for what Fate has in store.

Agreements in trade, not long forgotten.

andrew.pngParties of pampering and bewilderment.

A prickly friend, weathered by the sea.
Big Dreams
F15F32 FA8989
Unfaltering loyalty, well-won trust.

Her first friend, a smiling face she cannot forget.

Childish, in the best way possible. Growing up is a pain.

Prince of swordsplay, king of nothing.

Tall in spirit.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
thanks!! im going to post the full gallery i've gathered from unsplash as I fill this in. I believe ai never savee the rose, and it's currently still privated, which is why I haven't yet.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
While I'm still working through the last section (skills + history) it will probably take me a few days, and that's a few days too many. Consider this profile completely redone! Enjoy! (if there's anything that you think could be cool to add, please hmu and let me know! im struggling a bit with the formatting and points to go over for this last section, so any help for a picture perfect profile is welcomed!)

Also.. click the pictures. some of them have some spooky surprises!