Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [07/03/2023 | 6PM EST] [Semi-Private, Maybe Attend, I Don't Know, I'd Like Your Company But Maybe The Logistics Won't Work Out] The Flame Burns Again

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
1688329174026.png

The holy flame above the White Tower burns strongly again. Aleksei Ivanov has returned from his exile in hell, and once more seated the golden throne.​

There is to be a meeting between all the members of House Ivanov and their various organizations. While only family and retainers will be allowed a voice at the meeting, anyone who wishes to bear witness to the meeting is welcome to go.

Alongside the announcement of the meeting and Aleksei's formal return, there is an announcement that the White Tower, and Ashstadt by extension, shall for the foreseeable future forbid all violence. Anyone is welcome, but violence upon anyone in its grounds will be treated in the harshest, most immediate terms. There will be no tolerance for thievery, defacement, or violence.

No one at the meeting will be permitted arms or armor. Everyone in attendance will be inspected by the Tsar personally to ensure this is not broken. Doffing of armor or unsheathing of weapons will likewise be treated in the harshest terms.

Suhkoiza

Soup
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Horse expert here : Definitely hugging. They often do this just after making their morning coffees

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I came in to comment on the hugging horses but I see I do not need to

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I'm outing him, everytime I go to pay for Weatherspoons sat at the table, I open PayPal and I'm greeted with BLarg's paypal contact image which never ceases to make me laugh
Screenshot_13.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I wonder what the longest title for a thread can be

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE IMAGES???
I've done a bit of research, and this one comes from the Rochester Beastiary, some other images from Blarg's posts do to. Though most likely not all of them.