Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

0r3o_ops Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

0r3o_ops

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: 0r3o_ops
2. Your real name: Sam
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, very detailed by the way!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Seeing as it will be a nice change from previous servers I think I will enjoy it. Only real experience I have is in World of Warcraft RP servers.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hi Everyone!!! First I should begin by saying the my friend Rygan_Deathblade recommended me to this server, as soon as I heard the name, I fell in love with it. I'm hoping during my time here, I will make many new friends. This will be my 3rd and hopefully last server. I'll just give you my rundown; I want to make new friends, become a better builder, and become a trusted member of the community. I play world of warcraft also which has a strong lore always behind it so I can get a better feel for role playing. Hoping i'll be accepted and I will try my hardest not to cause any trouble. Honestly thats why I left my old server, drama. Which is why I love that this is a RP server so nothing like that could happen. Hope to see you all soon, Thanks!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I don't think I have anything major to share and certainly nothing medieval to share. Although I did once build a castle on a PVP server, but no pics and map deleted now, sorry.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Yes my account says I'm 18 but honestly I am 13 and I feel i'm mature enough for this server. As do I take full responsibility and will understand completely if I am banned for immaturity, although, I doubt this will occur.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I am 100% aware of this.

12. How did you find out about our server? My friend Rygan_Deathblade told me about it.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Approved, and I hope I spelt your name right xD.
Also we do get some drama, mostly in banning, unauthorised pvp and such. But we do try to keep it to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.