Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.6 Vanilla Server

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff

Attachments

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
This may become a permanent server. So players should self-moderate this server and help maintain order and structure between them.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I really hopes this becomes a permanent server, i'm having a lot of fun. Although it wouldn't be vanilla anymore, perhaps some moderation plugins for ease of security? ie Hawkeye, stopping creepers doing damage etc.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
I really hopes this becomes a permanent server, i'm having a lot of fun. Although it wouldn't be vanilla anymore, perhaps some moderation plugins for ease of security? ie Hawkeye, stopping creepers doing damage etc.

I personally like the social experiment of a self-moderated, self-evolving server. Besides, if we start putting plugins on it how is that any different to Altera? What makes it more enjoyable than Altera?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I personally like the social experiment of a self-moderated, self-evolving server. Besides, if we start putting plugins on it how is that any different to Altera? What makes it more enjoyable than Altera?
I think just the fact that it is pure survival makes it fun, especially with friends who you've met on the main server. The only reason I suggested moderation plugins is because it's a bit hard to self moderate if everyone except 1 person is offline, and that one person decides to dismantle someone elses city. Other than that I'd be more than happy to leave it vanilla.

Of course, it is nice to be self moderated, I just can't see a way around the above example, since it's pretty impossible to have a 24 hour guard.

Miner

Lord of Altera
I think just the fact that it is pure survival makes it fun, especially with friends who you've met on the main server. The only reason I suggested moderation plugins is because it's a bit hard to self moderate if everyone except 1 person is offline, and that one person decides to dismantle someone elses city. Other than that I'd be more than happy to leave it vanilla.

Of course, it is nice to be self moderated, I just can't see a way around the above example, since it's pretty impossible to have a 24 hour guard.
I reckon at least Lockette or something to prevent that guy from stealing your stuff :p