Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

98hesperolleke-application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grimm reaper

WHAT IS YOUR MINECRAFT USERNAME ? 98hesperolleke

2 HOW OLD ARE YOU ? 23.

3.WHAT GENDER ARE YOU ? Male.

4.WHAT COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN ? Belgium.

5a DO YOU AGREE TO READ OUR SURVIVAL GUIDE BEFORE LOGGING IN ONTO THE SERVER. Yes

5b. DO YOU AGREE TO CONSULT BOTH TOME OF CITIZENSHIP AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW PAGEe BEFORE ASK ANY QUESTIONS IN THE GAME ? yes

6. PLEASE PROVIDE A LENGTY IN-CHARACTER INTRODUCTION .

(what should i do today oh i know it's monday so the shops are open i can visit the city and take a look around, i almost never go to the city ). I went to port silver and was walking a little bit. "Hey sister ,i just come from my house, how are you ","i am just walking a bit why dont we get a drink in that cafe you like ", "thats fine it's been months since i last came there ": i said, but just,when we want to enter the barr two men took her wallet and run away with it (what should i do ) i ran after them but I tript once (God they are fast but not fast and smart as me i know what to do ):i jump on a roof and then i jump right in front of them. "Stand fast "They stopped and threw the wallet on the ground so i picked it up ,"what where you two thinking he " :"you have 2 seconds to run away " they where laughing suddenly they ran away .( i don't follow such losers), i said to my sister: "everything ok"," yes thank you for helping me out "."shall we go to my home","yes that would be fine".we went to my home and had a drink. Suddenly i saw something i the corner of the kitchen "What is that","what do you think that is brother."Sss-SPIDER scare it away noooowe "i jump on the closest chair ,"easy brother don't be such a little baby"."please hurry ","alwright, alwright he 's gone"."Thank you that was close i really hate those animals ,luckely you are here, otherwise i didn't make it"."Don't be silly the wouldn't hurt a fly"."I have to go now i will see you back tomorrow ok ","ok that's fine i go to my bedroom then and take a nap. "Bye then","bye".

7. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOU TO THE COMMUNITY ; explaining who you are, what your interests a hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

My name is Timo i study internet technologies. I have two cats and one bunny. I really like rolleplaying and meeting new people because i hate it to hang out alone everyone could be my friend so long as they dont hate animals.My favorit games are Minecraft and assasins creed but i prefer rpg's the most because it is fun to play some charakter that you want to be yourself .My favourit colours are purple and blue as you can see on my characters hair.My hobbies are basketball,drawing,paintball and tablefootball.I have green eyes and short brown hair.I hate spiders because i got bitten by one several times. My humor is what i like the most about me because i like to make people. I have one sishter her name is Arwen and she is three years old and also got one brother his name is seppe,he is 5 months. My cates names are rakker and gismo i love them very much because they always listen to me and they sleep just by my side. My dog stitch died one year ago that was the worst day of my life. I am an emotionale guy.

8. DO YOU HAVE ANY EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK AND CREATIVITY , EITHER IN MINECRAFT OR OUTSIDE ?You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. no.

9. IS THE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WISH TO SHARE WITH US ? yes that i like this forum and hope to see you on the server.

10. ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE USE OF BLACK MAGICK (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) IS NOT , ALLOWED ON OUR SERVER AND A BANISHABLE OFFENCE ? yes i am i hate black magick

11. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT OUR SERVER ? I was looking for it on the internet because my friend said that it is a good server so i checked

12. HAVE YOU VOTED FOR US ? (Click Here) yes

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
For the point 6., It is a backstory, but a short one. Please chcck the accepted aplications and read few of these backround stories,then try to add more of it...

Also,I noticed few grammar mistakes.Its ok,just a minor ones, but be aware of it next time...
And for the answers,please separate them from question or make one of them bold for better reading...

G

grimm reaper

Edited my english is fine but i am making this with my cellphone and that is not easy

G

grimm reaper

I will make it longer ok twice as long as now but for the rest is ok?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Can you please edit this on a computer? You need to bold the questions and seperate the answers, make it look tidy.
For number 6, you do have the right idea about how to write it, but it's best to avoid fights or deaths, because that doesn't really tell us anything about your character.

For 7, make sure it's around 8 sentences or more about yourself, not minecraft. Making sure they're not really short sentences like "I like cats" really helps us get to know you too :D. Instead of "I like cats" you could say "I like cats because they're cute and fluffy and always think they're better than you... hang on they're not so great :I."

That's all I can think of. Good luck!

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Please use edit button under your post next time,you are simply taking too much space with all these posts. Your story in point 6 is short,altough it doesnt matter that much. But it is way too stright I think. Try to expanding it (here is a example: Hey sister,what are you doing? I asked her,but before she could respond,two men jumped in,one of them grabbed her bags,and they started to run away. All was so sudden,all happened in a blink of an eye,but I run after them...) If you add these parts to the story,I belive you will be approved.

And if twould really help you a lot if you would write this on computer,to awoid mistakes...

G

grimm reaper

Ok but the capitals can you pleace accept those i can't get on the computer srry then i have to wait another week.It's not a fight anymore i like my story now like the way it is

Status
Not open for further replies.