Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_Amber__'s Application [Declined - Readij]

_Amber__

Villager
About me
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

My minecraft username is _Amber__

2) How old are you?

I am 15.

3) Where are you?

I live in Canada, Newfoundland.

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes, I've read most.

5) Introduce yourself!

I like playing my guitar, piano and violin.
My favorite school study is science.
I walk near the cove, my town is right by the sea.
When i'm bored I usually sing or play on minecraft.
I am not very social in real life.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I'm in school, I don't really have a job.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

Yes, and its very detailed, the map helped me find my way. I had a bit of trouble at first, but I know where "some" towns are now.

About my character

Name: Cateline Mirabelle Haylan

Cateline is 15.

Race:

Cateline is a regular human, but she is fast on her feet.

Appearance:

Cateline has long blond hair, her favorite color is pink, she has blue eyes, and she has pale skin. She is an average hi

The test
One day Cateline walked in town and bumped into a stranger, "Oh, sorry sir, I was not watching where I was heading." the man would smile, "its alright, just be careful next time." Cateline would smile as she ran with her books to a small shop. "Cateline!!! I need your help here please!" a tall woman would say to Cateline, "I'll be there in one second mother!" Catline would reply. She would put her book down and walk to the Shop Stand. "I have to go to get some bread from the baker, I'll be back in three days." The woman would hug Cateline. "Don't worry mother. I'll watch over the shop." Cateline would smile. The woman then proudly said "I knew you would." When the sun set the woman would get on a gray horse. Cateline brushed the horse's hair, "keep mother safe, alright Dusty?" The horse would nae, understanding the sentence. The woman hears what Cateline said, she smiles. "Don't miss me too much." They both laugh, "bye mother!" The woman would start riding away on Dusty, while Cateline waves. Once the woman was out of sight Cateline would close the shop and head home. Once she got into bed she would sing the words, "Three days till mother comes home." she finally closes her eyes, falling fast asleep.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
It appears you have outright ignored the second comment I made on your last application...

'First rule of internet safety; don't use your real name. I'll be honest, your application didn't read like it had been written by a 15 year old - the grammar and spelling aren't quite up to scratch, and the content just isn't there.

By including your real name and location, I was able to find your and your family members facebook and google plus profiles. Scary, huh? Try and be a bit more careful in future.

We have an age limit of 14 on the server. I know you've lied and you're not 15. Maybe try again in a few years.

Thank you and best of luck.'

Please don't apply again.

Last edited: