Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A character seeking post (New Soolera/Solivu)

Snowymaximus

Lord of Altera
Legend
Snowymaximus
Snowymaximus
Legend
Hello! It's Snowy. I wanted to share that I'm currently looking for people to play as Abraham's family/siblings in House Solivu!

A quick summary of the House: the Solivus are a house of Soolerans, a traditionally nomadic culture in Altera. The family settled along the river sool and created New Soolera. They're a proud family that's often power and wealth seeking; each member is highly loyal to each other though independent in their venures. If you're someone who's interested in family/political rp, or the pages below interested you, then I hope you'll find this interesting as well.

([Soolera lore page] [New Soolera city page] [New Soolera project page] [House Solivu]).

I have a few sibling templates with some loose personalities/backgrounds which are based on Sooleran customs/mannerisms/family history -- I've been using them for Abraham's reference, but otherwise, when you take up the role their motivations and directions will be yours to play as you like. One last thing to note: if you do take up someone and there ends up being a long early streak of inactivity I may take the character back for future use.

Recently I've made a doc that contains further information on the house as well as the character templates I've used as reference: [click me!].

And that's all! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on discord at Snowymaximus#8636.

Last edited:

Snowymaximus

Lord of Altera
Legend
Snowymaximus
Snowymaximus
Legend
Hey again! Just wanted to bump this in case anyone's interested. There's some pretty neat stuff I have planned out so please feel free to reach out! (and if you're a newer player that's interested I wouldn't mind!)

Snowymaximus

Lord of Altera
Legend
Snowymaximus
Snowymaximus
Legend
Last bump here, ended up creating the banner sigal myself, so, request fulfilled! I've removed it from the post and made a few updates.

Last edited: