Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished A Duel of the Most Strange Kind [ Sunday 3pm EST ]

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
athena.JPG

A Duel of the Most Strange Kind
-][-
Rumor has it that there once was a being with such a sharp wit that it cut its own bonds of service to the Mirthful God
and escaped back into the mortal realms from the high heavens ... or so it claimed. They say the being now wanders the realm among the mortal-folk,
seeking a worthy adversary.

Rogues / Thieves / Ne'er-do-wells and Jaxites who live around Storm's Landing feel a pull towards the slums at the appointed time. Please post below if you are interested. Event is PUBLIC.

Time: 3pm EST 12th of December (SUNDAY)

Where: Storm's Landing Dueling Pit
What: Encounter with a Figment

+ Open to all stat and skill levels. +
+ Any level of weapons, armor are okay.+

Note (Spoiler Warning):

This is not explicitly a /combat/ event.
You will need to learn about the figment, and discover how to 'duel' it.
I have designed a number of interesting mechanics for the figment, which should make things really fun.
Anyone can 'fight' it, skill level via stats doesn't make a significant difference.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
To be clear- Public to everyone.
But definitely, Jaxites/thieves/scoundrels are encouraged to show up. :)

I've put quite a bit of work into this lass, so hopefully I have some takers on this~!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Done! Lowan keeps her sword for now, although we had some tough fighters-
Standout to Silf played by Fortune with the totally unexpected jab at the last minute! :D