Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A request for those who are good with Electronic Drawing...

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Okay, I LOVE the avatar I have, but I want it digitally enhanced, or whatever you call it. Like, the pixels aren't clear, the pencil was smuged, and the colors are all faded. Could somebody possible draw over it, or do something to make it look better? I tried fixing it up in paint, but I'm horrible with paint.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
jrk190 said:
Okay, I LOVE the avatar I have, but I want it digitally enhanced, or whatever you call it. Like, the pixels aren't clear, the pencil was smuged, and the colors are all faded. Could somebody possible draw over it, or do something to make it look better? I tried fixing it up in paint, but I'm horrible with paint.
I could give it a shot, but you'd be better having someone with actual talent doing it :p

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Huzzah! ^_^ What do you use for that kinda stuff :S I'd like to get one for my birfday :3

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I think I did well... As you can see I kept the original image as a base because when you colour in you sometimes miss out places... And I'm lazy.....
Also, I could have gotten rid of the sig, but decided not to, since this isn't really my drawing as such :p
jrk.png
And Dead is right. Photoshop FTW! :D