Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A story of an Elf...

Ninja_Kaboom

I think I might like it here
Name: Ninja_Kaboom
Nickname/Alias: Kaboom

Race: Blue Elven Mage's
Height: tiny
Weight: unknown
Hair: blonde
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Blue Elven Mage
Identifying Marks: Blue Cloak
Appearance: Very Small but clever and a master magic builder
Strengths: Magic Builds
Weaknesses and fears: Orcs
Religion and cults: Blue Elf
Profession: Magic Builder

A long time ago, in the tiny forest of Elfoda, a baby was born. His name Kaboom...

On his first ever day as a Blue Elf Mage he said "boom boom" and blew up a tree, this is why he is called kaboom. The Blue elven mages are very wise and great architects. There only fears are the Orcs from a neighbouring land which attack frequently. These Orcs are horrible creatures they steal everthing nothing is left behind not even children.

All I can remember is being kidnapped, and thrown on to the ugly things back, in a elf catching bag, as he carried me to there base. He had lots of ugly black nether warts and one poped in my face all the goo spreading over my fine clothes. All I knew was i had to escape as soon as I could. I set to work I found some scissors and cut the rope and flew off, this was when i found Altera...