Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A, the mystery. (Not a player profile, just an idea)

salsa80

Legend of Altera
Name: A. his full name is unknown. for all we know he has not a name.
Nickname/Alias: A. he is a hunter of sorts. known only to those he wishes to know, he dose not publicly display himself. but choses to blend it and remain a mystery.

Race: He seems to be human... but is he?
Height: 5,8
Weight: he seems both light as a feather in his movements, yet solid as stone.
Hair: Long dark black.

Eyes: a peirceing blue, seemingly to seep through your skin and read you like a book.

Skin: Rather pale, must be from his over coat and hat he never seems to be without.

Identifying Marks: he always wears a overcoat with a cape, a dark violet color. and a matching hat with a feather. the very long curved blade slung from his back perhaps will draw eyes. and of course the wave he moves without sound.

Appearance: Tall, dark hair, paleish skin. beauty to match that of a elf. his very long blade that never leaves his back.

Strengths: his speed, agility, strength, and charm. aswell as his hand at the sword.

Weaknesses and fears: falling to his other self, and losing controll.

Religion and cults:he follows a strict code of honor.

Profession: a hunter of sorts, no job is to much. he just enjoys the sport of hunt.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Could be a perfect fit for Tauredal
If you make this a reality, you've got plenty of rp potential ;)

salsa80

Legend of Altera
its not a char that im giving out to anyone, sorry. its just a story that was on my mind and i thought i would share it. soon it will be alll typed

Tantara

Resigned Admin
i wasnt expecting that you share haha, just letting you know that this character would be able to rp very well in Tauredal.... visit ;)

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
"Weaknesses and fears: falling to his other self, and losing controll.

Religion and cults:he follows a strict code of honor."

Losing control to what? What other self?
What honor code does he follow?
Just some questions to get you to thinking. It seems very vague, but maybe you want it vague.

salsa80

Legend of Altera
aye i do, the way im going to type this out bewpy is give hints as to what he is, his real name, and what he hides. this story is going to be a HUGE puzzle basicly. and at the end ill expose. whenever the end will be. as to Tantara, i dont know if i want to play this char or not. still thinking

salsa80

Legend of Altera
ok.. my original char Kai has been changed so much bye people just so i could fit in.. so im killing him :D and going to play as A. so this will now be my char. just a heads up