Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Abirosse's Application [Accepted - Jase]

abirosse

Lord of Altera
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

Abirosse

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
It was a lot to take in but mhm!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using knowledge learned OOC and using IC to advance in game or however the knowledge might be used. What you know, doesn't mean you character knows it too. Ya'll are different people!
Powergaming: Playing for other characters, killing without consent OOC. One-shots in RP. Its hard to explain without giving examples.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
We aren't gods, so nope! It breaks the immersion yeah?

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Shao, sup dude!

8. Tell us about yourself!
Soo, my name's abirosse, though its easier if you just call me Abby. I am an comic artist in the making! I honestly am kinda normal if it wasn't for the fact that I have hard opinions on things. I really love story telling and for a long time I used to roleplay in another server, but life happened and I had to leave it. Now Im here, seeing how things go on this one! Super excited for memories!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
cold jokes.jpg I have some other stuff, but this one is probably more suitable for the whole world setting.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I just searched up "Best Roleplay Server" and found this!

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Lura Omaric

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human of the Sangrian

Appearance:
A brown haired girl with sea green color to her eye, her hair long and thick kept in a front and back ponytail, her skin a paler kind of color however, under her blue clothing hints of tattoos are present as keeping a pencil often behind her ear. Her eyes hold a calming excitement, almost as if she has worlds of her own hidden behind them, however doesn't say a word about.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1595186434505.png

Written Test!
Waves crashed as the small girl kept her face in a journal, scratching a sketch onto the pages. Her eyes focused from the figure to the waves bellow her. It was a windy day that was for certain, her brow furrowing at the consistent fiddling of her hair kept her from making the perfect line or the best smile. A people watcher she was, granted growing up in a loud environment had not left her without her fair share of parties, she preferred to enjoy the happiness of her friends. After all, life was so beautiful. So much to see and of course she couldn't remember it all so, here she sat watched things go by as she hurriedly whisked her pencil across the paper, catching every possible detail her keen eyes could see.

Lura's slight glint of excitement when the group laughed and danced around their lights and the horizon hitting their faces just right to silhouette, their cheek bones and wrinkled smiles. It couldn't have been twenty minutes before the group finally made their way off of the beach. All stumbling and leaning on each other for support, drunkenly heading to bed as the day came to a close. The sun having set and leaving Lura, alone. Yet you could not see a frown or scowl, however there on her face was a grin, a calm and gentle one. Looking up at the sky as stars began to wake up from their day's rest. Setting her journal down and a pencil behind her ear she lied down on the sand. Slowly raising her hand to each constellation she knew.

"Greetings sirs, how is your dance tonight?" A chuckle to herself was then followed by silence. What a beautiful day indeed, she thought to herself. Closing one and then the other eye as she took a deep breath in and out. "Could there be a more magnificent sky?"..." Certainly not." She giggled as she mimicked a man's voice responding to her. When suddenly a deep boom of thunder had come from the direction of the sea. She sat up suddenly looking confused as she witnessed storm clouds begin to slowly form over it.

"Guess we were due for rain, I hope the voyage won't be postponed.." Standing and sinking her feet in the sand one last time she gathered her things and hurried in the directions of the docks, her hair flying behind her as she laughed and twirled before reaching it and settling back into her shoes. Taking off towards a group she smiled and raised her arm high into the air waving it about as if some little child seeing their parents again. "Captain!"

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I hope I posted it in the right thread ^^'
You did! Lovely application here, Abby!

One thing to note however from your application is that pencils are kind of a late medieval thing at the earliest. From my quick research- there are graphite sticks found in deposits in and around England in about the 16th century, but they weren't encased in wood like the stereotypical pencil nor widespread for some time (mass production of them was first achieved in the mid 17th century). So you may want to pick a replacement if you wish your character to draw things in-game. (Charcoal sticks, maybe quill and inc etc).

But beyond that, I am happy to welcome you to Hollowworld! Please do note we are updating to 1.15 (refer to this [x]) in a few days, so the server may go offline for a little then! (It will come back on asap though!)

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.