Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Account Troubles

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
So I recently tried to log into my main account BrianAT16 and apparently the password has been changed without my doing and I can no longer get into the account. The email I was using for the account was deleted a long time ago so I fear I can no longer recover the account.. :(
I have exhausted all methods of getting the account back and fear it is lost.

So the purpose of this thread is to see if I can have the account.. unwhitelisted as I fear someone has hacked my account some way or another. Better to be safe than sorry.

Also I would like to know if it would be possible to get my rank removed from that account and placed on another of my accounts? Preferably my BrainzAT16 account if possible-
Lastly, I don't think this is possible but I may as well ask. Any regions that my main account has, could they be transferred to my OrbitAT16 account? I would hate to see them wrecked because I can't log onto the account anymore..

Anyways, thank you for any help that you can provide. :)

EDIT: Sorry for putting all this work on you guys. Believe me if I could have prevented this from happening to begin with I would have. I appreciate any help you guys could provide to this matter.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Don't worry, things happen. Passwords are forgotten. I hope things work out in the end- be sure to update us if you manage to get it back.
Tasks finished: Dewhitelisted BrianAT16. Transferred its rank to BrainzAT16.

@SallyPirate can respond to the region questionnaire- For I cannot recall.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Can you. . . . Re-create the email address? If someone else hasn't made the exact same address as you did, then you should be able to make it again and still receive emails that were previously directed toward it.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Best idea is to contact Mojang posthaste and explain to them what happened. They should be able to help.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I have tried both within the last few days to no avail. AOL, the email I used, told me it was too old for me to get all the emails back when I called customer support. Mojang hasn't replayed to my support request and I sent it about two/three days ago. Still waiting..

Teeke

Lord of Altera
If it is all just make the account again and have the password reset sent to it...?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I could write down that your main is out- but I can't change the owner, all I can do is pretend your alt's name is in the owners list of your regions and only judge it as active or inactive based on that account's activity-

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I have tried both within the last few days to no avail. AOL, the email I used, told me it was too old for me to get all the emails back when I called customer support. Mojang hasn't replayed to my support request and I sent it about two/three days ago. Still waiting..
You're not trying to get old emails, you're trying to re-create it to get new emails.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
If it is all just make the account again and have the password reset sent to it...?
Sadly I can't because, for some reason, the website still says the email exists but it isn't in AOL's records to where they can restore it. And I can't log into the email because it says the email doesn't exist. It is a giant mess and I don't know why I used AOL for the account anyways.

I could write down that your main is out- but I can't change the owner, all I can do is pretend your alt's name is in the owners list of your regions and only judge it as active or inactive based on that account's activity-
That is fine, as long as I can continue working on them without worrying about them being destroyed due to the account issue. Thank you! ^^

You're not trying to get old emails, you're trying to re-create it to get new emails.
As stated in this the email provider still says the email account exists even though I can no longer log into it. Believe me I am just as confused about the matter and literally cannot figure out why it wont just let me see the email anymore.

Last edited: