Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Acoustic Guitar Songs? Suggestions Please.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Always looking for acoustic guitar stuff that's fun to play, generally prefer chord based upbeat stuff rather than any of the long parade of depressing song you can find for acoustic guitars. Ideally the kind of song you can play solo and sing along with, can't sing a note but its still a laugh ;P

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
All I've got for the moment until I go for a link-dive for more things appropriate to the initial request for upbeatness:

Kembur

Loyal Servant of Altera
It's pretty tough, but it's a lot of fun to play (the chords are pretty wild). I have the sheet music if you need it.

^ fun one, but don't get the wrong tabs (they're everywhere - the actual song is played with more open chords). If you want the right ones, I'll find them for you.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
If the sheet musics in proper notation I can't actually read it (is noob) but if you've got the tabs for John mayer definitely send em my way ;P

Kembur

Loyal Servant of Altera
It's both. Hopefully this will help you out. It's as official as it gets.

When you don't see the tabs, the chord fingerings are drawn above the staff next to the chord names.

The rhythm is the toughest part, but once you get it down you'll be golden.

If you've got any questions or need help just ask!

Attachments

Kembur

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just a little more-

I taught myself to play guitar, I've been playing about 14 years now, and the rhythm to this song took me about 2 years to learn. I also taught my friend to play, he's been working on this song for about 2 years now and almost has it, but not quite yet.

So I took the liberty of making a video to help you out with the main part. Hopefully it makes it a bit easier. Sorry about the sound quality.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
If the sheet musics in proper notation I can't actually read it (is noob) but if you've got the tabs for John mayer definitely send em my way ;P
I can't read proper notation either, despite trudging through a music GCSE as we speak. If you'd like any suggestions, why not try...( : )

"Don't look back in anger" by Oasis? It's traditionally played with an electric among other instruments, but I don't see how it couldn't be played solo on a guitar.