Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alailanible - Application - Accepted TheCastellan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
1. Your Minecraft username:

Alailanible

2. Your real name:

I'm Alaila. Should I bow?
3. Age:

4. Gender:

I'm a lady. Well... except when I'm running from evil creepers.. then I might not be all that lady-like.

5. Country:

Portugal

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Oh my.. I've read it. I've spent the last hour reading it but I must admit I will have to go back to it a few more times. Not that I'm planning on starting a town anytime soon but I have a feeling I'll have to read the towny explanation again.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Reality is so over-rated. I'm a much bigger fan of make-believe.
Now define experience... I've been playing Kingdoms for 3 years and ( in a not very medieval note) popmundo for two.
I'm not familiar with that many roleplaying playgrounds online... hence this application.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Hello. I'm Alaila.​
I'm from Portugal and I'm 25 years old.​
I'm here because I was searching for "minecraft servers" on google and the medievel roleplay description on this server caught my attention.​
I'm new to this world of minecraft. I've discovered the game three weeks ago by chance and have been falling in love with it ever since.​
I'm not an experienced player but I'm learning. I watch other people play and try to learn from them. I eat tutorials like they are a gift from the king's banquet and I spend more time then I care to admit looking at information online.​
Sometimes I get a bit lonely killing spiders all by myself and I long for a place where I can share the adventure with other people but I'm not that into just running around trying to kill other players and I don't think it's that fun living in a world where everything is at your disposal and you can fly around building everything in five minutes or less.​
From what I've read your server has the balance I'm looking for.​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

As I said, I'm fairly new to the game.​
I'm uploading a screenshot of the house I have spent my last 4 days building... I know it's nothing compared to the amazing things I've seen people do, but I'm quite proud of it.​
You can also see the type of skins I normally use.​
2011-11-24_20.05.07.png
2011-11-24_20.06.38.png

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Yes. Yes there is. I would like to remind you that you should eat your mushroom stews and porkshops so you can be big and strong to fight of the evil creepers.​
That's it.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

What is this black magic you speak of? I know only of potions and enchantments...
(As for mods I don't use them when playing in a server, I use a clean minecraft installation because I don't want to "hallucinate" Mo Creatures following me around. :) )

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Status
Not open for further replies.