Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alexandrian Mercantile Vessels

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Alexandrian Mercantile Vessels
A.M.V.

Details
Owner
: Alexandar J.K,.Master Shipwright of Blackrush Crossing

Warehouse & Shipyard Location:
[1] Blackrush Crossing (soonish) - GhostKairo123 TheDeester French Roast Raal
Located by the eastern gates, the shipyard and warehouse can manage smaller orders.

[2] Linlea - Estes241
Located on the north-east section of the isles, the shipyard can manage larger orders. Orders for merchant and sailing ships only.

-A.M.V note- If any orders conflict with the political sphere of their shipyard locations, they must be approved by the leaders or stewards in charge. (If you aren't sure, just apply and we work it out)

Associates:
These associates are Shipwrights or Carpenters that offer their own skills and making boats under the A.M.V Organization. Alexandar gets commissions, approves them and sends them to his extended associates who will receive the larger ratio of payment. They're able to use the rented shipyards.

Oocly: Currently I'm the one building boats oocly, while my character architects styles. The shipyards are locations where npcs help build. If you want to be an associate, just give me a message and we'll set up rp. You'd be building some of the ships, depending on what you can make. If you have your own style of ships, we can catalog them below and consider them exclusive builds by your character or region if you're established in roleplay. If you just want to make ships oocly, we can sort a situation out. All the money goes to you on ship orders, I'm just the 3rd party connector.

Additionally, if you have a Shipyard you want to rent out to this group, contact me

List:
-
-

Catalog

110142 The Merchant Cog
This single mast has steep sides and a flat bottom. Perfect for moving cargo between docks. The shape of the ship aides in easier loading and unloading of goods. On some versions, it has two masts. 1 floor + topdeck.
Price: 9,000 radiants

110142 The Slim Sailor
A two mast slim ship made for small cargo and travelling around coastlines. This vessel may host up to five people and carries smaller cargo.
Price: 5,000 radiants

Additional Notes: Based on the "Schooner", but as it's an 18th century ship, the Slim Sailor will be a rough version mostly for aesthetic purposes. Closer to alignment with the Cog as a flat bottom and the Knarr for its slim length.

110142 The Knarr - (24x23x5)
Apt for riding through long, narrow rivers. This cargo ship is inspired by The Norvägen ships from the Northern Kingdoms. Powered by strong hands, the vessel was used to carry food, drink, weapons or other transporting goods. The hull is wider, deeper and shorter than a longship.
Price: 2,500 radiants

110142 The Longship - (35x32x17)
Only built in Blackrush's Shipyard.
Price: 5k

Additional Notes: When writing your form, include a conquest shield style as decoration.

110142 The Small Carrack - (30x30x13)
A small, sailing merchant ship with two main masts. Carvel-built, it's large enough to stable against heavy seas with enough storage to last in long voyages. Includes a compact captain's quarter and storage room. (1 floor + topdeck).

Price: 7k

1102411591243229424.png

110142 The Large Carrack - (68x51x21)
A larger version of the small Carrack. It has 3-4 main masts. A spacious captain's quarters with three floors + top deck
Price: 20k
1102421591419182830.png

110142 The Galleon - (62x49x27)
A sailing ship used as a warship in some occasions. It has a square-rig with a spacious captain's quarters, two floors + top deck
Price: 30k

110142The Frigate - (36x77x73)
Price: 40k

110142 Clipper Ship - ( )
A merchant ship built for larger storage of cargo and faster sailing through seas.
Price: 40k

1591310148873.png

110142 Custom Orders
Custom ship orders may happen based on my skillset in making boats and the examples I'm given. ie- I work better with ship tutorials I can customize, rather than pictures. Just make sure it's a medieval ship and/or is at least aesthetic to 16-18th century to be inline with lore.

Renaissance or Colonial Era ships are certain things which are more in-line with what is allowed, due to the fact that ship design in our world is purely aesthetic in Minecraft (Cannons not included).
If you want to make your custom orders a public order for your regions under a Catalog here, we can sort that out. You can even name it.
Price: Negotiating price. Ideally around 10k-20k radiants depending on size and materials

+Application Form+
IGN:
Customer Name:
Expected date of arrival:
Coordinates of boat location (if pasting over, otherwise, unecessary):
Catalog Form:

Ship type:
Wood type:
(main/secondary, etc)
-Jungle
-Spruce
-Birch
-Oak
-DarkOak
Color of sails:
Open or Closed Sails?
Extra Notes:

===
Notes:
+If you want these boats already WE over when complete, I just add an extra 2k per plot spot and I'll provide the materials. If it's a custom order, cost/mats go into the WE request form.

Credit for original build styles:
Lord Dakr - build inspirations

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Complete Orders
-
Ardaric - Galleon Tideborne
- Jorvun - 2 Longboats GhostKairo123
- Rolland Schiff - Frigate Sky_Crasheur
-

Pending Orders
-
-

(Catalog orders for The Cog, Sailor and Custom orders are open. I've been staggering my progress here due to irl. Custom order form is just talking it out w/ me. I prefer a post here, but you can send a private convo. If you want to order in rp, just poke me and I'll see if I can login. If you want to order oocly, I'd still have to do the rounds of being familiar w/ the customer being as these shipyards ended up in lawful good/neutral regions for the time being. Any Q's, just ask

I'll be adding more styles when I/the character gets more familiar with things. let's see how this goes!)

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I am just going to post here and say thank you so much!
Its Lana's dream to own her own ship! I will try my best not to forget this thread. Should Lana ever amass enough wealth of her own, I am going to certainly commission a ship ICly =) Thank you!

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Will probably post a form in here for a Knarr at some point- gonna check to see if I have a longboat in creative first

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
+Application Form+
IGN: Tideborne
Expected date of arrival:
Catalog Form:
Ship type: Custom -- Galleon
Wood type: Spruce [Primary], Oak [Secondary]
Color of sails: Black

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I've edited the main post to include character name and if the sails are open or up. I wrote custom builds won't be provided mats from me, but now I'm also going to change it up to just providing the exterior build in creative for both catalog and custom ships.

First commission is complete and paid for. Sweet shot during a starry night. -Custom Galleon.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
I'm actually going to order two ships
IGN: GhostKairo
Customer Name: Jorvun Aersvar
Expected date of arrival: None, won't need them for a while
Coordinates of boat location (if pasting over, otherwise, unnecessary): They'll eventually be pasted in Aegis (BoredBrit ) but for now will remain in creative

Catalog Form 1:
Ship type: Longship
Wood type: Spruce for main, Oak for secondary
Color of sails: Grey
Open or Closed Sails?: Open
Extra Notes:
- Alternate the shields between Big Round Whirl Red Shield, and Big Round Whirl Blue Black Shield
- make it cool, badass dragon figurehead or something

Catalog Form 2:
Wood type: Dark Oak for main, Spruce for secondary
Color of sails: White
Extra Notes: same as above

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Moved this thread to roleplay discussions since it's not quite an organization at this point. But folks can still join in a sense

I'm actually going to order two ships
IGN: GhostKairo
Customer Name: Jorvun Aersvar
Expected date of arrival: None, won't need them for a while
Coordinates of boat location (if pasting over, otherwise, unnecessary): They'll eventually be pasted in Aegis (BoredBrit ) but for now will remain in creative

Catalog Form 1:
Wood type: Spruce for main, Oak for secondary
Color of sails: Grey
Extra Notes:
- Alternate the shields between Big Round Whirl Red Shield, and Big Round Whirl Blue Black Shield
- make it cool, badass dragon figurehead or something

Catalog Form 2:
Wood type: Dark Oak for main, Spruce for secondary
Color of sails: White
Extra Notes: same as above
Timmy and Tommy are complete around coordinates -875 38 -1628
Your total is 10k. You can send to GrumpyNam or solusrequiem account.
Edit: Forgot the darkoak- fixed

1597114582479.png

Last edited:

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
IGN: Sky_Crasheur
Customer Name: Rolland Schiff
Expected date of arrival: N/A
Coordinates of boat location (if pasting over, otherwise, unnecessary): N/A. Gonna make a post on the WE request thread when it's all done while I figure out a good spot for it!

Catalog Form:
Ship type: Frigate
Wood type:
Dark oak main, oak secondary! (This can be reversed if it looks better!)
Color of sails: Blue and white diagonal striped.
Open or Closed Sails? Open.
Extra Notes: If possible, try to add one of those cool mermaid figureheads to the front. If not, no worries!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1599286640551.png

IGN: Sky_Crasheur
Customer Name: Rolland Schiff
Expected date of arrival: N/A
Coordinates of boat location (if pasting over, otherwise, unnecessary): N/A. Gonna make a post on the WE request thread when it's all done while I figure out a good spot for it!

Catalog Form:
Ship type: Frigate
Wood type:
Dark oak main, oak secondary! (This can be reversed if it looks better!)
Open or Closed Sails? Open.
Extra Notes: If possible, try to add one of those cool mermaid figureheads to the front. If not, no worries!
I couldn't make the mermaid figurehead- everything else was ok to do.
This cosmic dreamer is now ready. Please send 40k to solusrequiem or GrumpyNam!
around coordinates -875 38 -1628

1599286604668.png

----
I know there were a few other people interested in boats- but Aleksandar is taking a bit of a break from commissions for the time being. He's set for a long while yet.
ie - Requests are closed

Last edited: