Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aloctor's 3 Month Late "Appeal" [Still banned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Cannaigres

Lord of Altera
Hello there, it's been a long time. How have you been? I've been really busy being de- Well, banned and drowned in schoolwork to be honest.
But now after nearly 4 months I finally have everything together to actually do this. And what better way to make a ban appeal anti-climactic than explaining that the circumstances of my ban were a mistake on the part of Hawkeye. I will try not to turn this into an impenetrable wall of text, but I hope it will be worth reading regardless.

So, according to my ban I supposedly used Xray, and the pattern in which I mined diamond ore was said to be either as a result of me digging towards them, or having a friend point them out with Xray themselves. Amusingly, the ores were pointed out, but not with Xray.

Tomtomgags, survivorguide, Mad_Line, and myself (Aloctor) had begun to make a cobblestone mine in the old Sorrows in order to stockpile building supplies for the town we were saving up for. And after gathering enough, begun a diamond strip mine. This is where it gets to the point. Mad_Line is/was in posession of an enchanted diamond pickaxe named Pandemonium, which we named Panda (Not important, but hey, it's information.). The particular enchantments are Fortune III, amongst others. As we all begun to dig and find diamond veins, we found that I was having more luck with the higher droprates with the pickaxe and ended up being our groups designated diamond runner. Resulting in me running to and fro through our tunnels to mine the ores my friends had exposed for me, I believe this is where Hawkeye detected the 'infraction'. As result of our mining, we managed to compile a stack of diamond blocks that may or may not still be in our storage (I haven't been on, so I cannot tell.) to back up this defense.

Before I conclude, I would like to invite those players I mention to confirm or deny the listed defense, as they are involved in my case. From what I understand, they count as directly involved in my case, as witnesses.

Whatever happens, I hope I didn't waste your time and wish you a good (morning/afternoon/evening/night).
-Aloctor

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty! This is my job!

SO.

This is the first tunnel which caught my curiosity:
2015-05-15_18.01.57.png
It's a fairly normal tunnel, I am VERY used to seeing these types, antilogy digs like this- xD

However:
2015-05-15_18.02.02.png
This particular tunnel was dug the previous year, and the diamond was not showing on the edges of the tunnel (logs as shown on the first screenshot)
2015-05-15_18.02.19.png
This screenshot is showing into the hole you dug, it was the very last one on the right, xray for one diamond. Regardless, this one is the main one that made me search out the rest of your tunnels.

2015-05-15_18.12.03.png
Another usual tunnel but haaang oonnn. This is that tunnel from last year aagaaaain :I. Straaange.

2015-05-15_18.12.11.png
Not suspicious (yes it is)
2015-05-15_18.12.26.png

Wait:
2015-05-15_18.13.51.png
There's another tunnel there.
2015-05-15_18.13.55.png
Not suspicio-
2015-05-15_18.13.59.png
Oh.
(Image limit, will post more soon)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
3:
2015-05-15_18.17.27.png
Other guys tunnel to the right, your tunnel to the left
2015-05-15_18.17.39.png
There's iron there, so I can understand the hole but then:
2015-05-15_18.17.49.png
There's just stone (I did check this completely when originally hunting, but for this I'll just use one screenshot otherwise I'll spam more than 3-4 posts.) between the iron AND:
2015-05-15_18.17.52.png
Weeeeeeee

4:
2015-05-15_18.22.00.png
Someone's tunnel, oh there's a hole in the ground
2015-05-15_18.22.08.png
Oh it was covered with stone..
2015-05-15_18.22.15.png
*Nod nod nod nod nod*

5:
This is just a normal wall diamond, it was showing next to the air.
2015-05-15_18.38.37.png
It was dug in from above
2015-05-15_18.28.02.png
With stone in the way. (Check the times between the block breaks in the screenshots)
2015-05-15_18.39.48.png

However, that 5th one isn't a proper piece of evidence, since the diamond IS visible it's possible someone could've been on the other side and told you it was there, it's just too uncertain to count as proper, so this is what I like to call "sprinkles" (On top of ban cake). There's enough evidence for it to count, but not enough for a full point.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that for now and will wait for a response, I do have further evidence that I would be glad to pull up, but I'll only do so if required.

Last edited:

Alexander Cannaigres

Lord of Altera
I hope you don't mind a quick question because this kinda bugged me when I noticed it, or thought I noticed it. Are the screenshots depicting two different tunnel systems or just one? Because if it is the one I am thinking then I talked about the wrong one completely. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.