Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

alphawolf999's Whitelist Application[Approved - Legion]

alphawolf999

Villager

alphawolf999

2. Your real name:

Adam Costello

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male

5. Country:

Northern Ireland/The U.K
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes i have read it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love Role Play, in games and I.R.L as well as drama in real life, I also play World Of Warcraft, Starwars The Old Republic and used to play RuneScape.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Adam Costello, I live in Northern Irealand and have played Minecraft since the early alphas, I have recently (in the last year or so) made the transaction from Xbox to Computer and now love Minecraft, M.M.O's and many other things on computer. I am a very good R.Per and love fantasy Role Play, I came to your server beacuse I was originaly on the server and many other R.P's, and hope very much that i wil be accepted again, I personnaly think that I was a good citizen and hope to be again. I have studied drama and love it very much and would love to join your server once again after a long period of absence and hope i am accepted. Thank You!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I was on your server once before and loved it but i was chased out of my town after my tower was greified after that i left for a while.​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes i do realise.
12. How did you find out about our server?
From my past time on the server and other websites and friends.​
13. Have you voted for us?
Yes i have.​

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
approved.
Since youve been on the server before im assuming you know how this works.