Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera Assassins Guild

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
i looked at the icon of the first post and then it said "i'm a master assassin"
i'm still laughing

Zachian

Villager
Name: Zachian

Race: human

Town: Tauredal

A quote to describe yourself: I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad?”

Examples of your work: none

What you think the most important rule is and why? Rule 1 You will not speak of the guild to people other than guild members because secrecy is my specialty.

Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild? My decisions will only be made for the good of guild.

Will you respect your superiors? Yes.

Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild? Yes.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Name: Zachian

Race: human

Town: Tauredal

A quote to describe yourself: I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad?”

Examples of your work: none

What you think the most important rule is and why? Rule 1 You will not speak of the guild to people other than guild members because secrecy is my specialty.

Will your decisions be made for the good of the guild? My decisions will only be made for the good of guild.

Will you respect your superiors? Yes.

Are you willing to donate 100 radiants to contribute to the up-keeping of the guild? Yes.
Everyone, this thread has died. Stop posting on it, this is just necro-ing it.

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
Some say the assassins been goin for a long time friend only the the few best pvp's actualy know about the true assassins guild.:mad: