Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alyra269 [Declined - Baron/Abbey] [Inactive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyra269

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Alyra269
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Female
4. What country do you live in?
U.S.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.
In the small village of Ithaca the place I used to call home, my name is of one of a shamed subject. Most would call me an outcast, few may call me a hero. But I am really just , Alyra. A person who has gone though an ordeal to save the ones I love and then is shammed for it. It was when my village was under attack. The enemy said that they would cease there destruction if and only if a girl where come with them. When they made that request i looked around waiting, hoping for someone to come forth but no one did. Then finally what out even knowing it, I stood up and walked towards there leader saying simply, I will go. I was 12 then not knowing what was going to happen to me, but after four years of torture I see things differently. Eventually I did escape, but left with scares covering my body leaving only my face and part of my arms free. When i returned to Ithaca i was exiled by my friends and family for a change on my outward appearance. The only one that's still with me now is wolf named Ender which Ive had sense he was a puppy. I have walked many miles from my home going through dense forests to vast desserts looking for the right village to call my home. Ive seen a few towns along the way, but most of them weren't human friendly. Surviving with my best bow and a few reused arrows for hunting.So far its been pretty lonely, but when i think of friends and family, i come to realize how insane it is to make someone an outcast because of the way they look. That and what it would of been like if those monsters would of never attacked my village. But for right now I need to push those thoughts away and start fresh. No one knows me or went Ive been through, so theres still hope. I know I will find people who will accept me, maybe not today or tomorrow but someday. Cause hey I'm not all that bad.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Alyra269, or just Alyra. Currently live in a small town in South Dakota and a sophomore in high school. I am a pretty avid minecrafter, but i will admit there's stuff i don't know. Also a fan of Harry Potter games and movies, Lara Croft Tomb Raider games, Zelda, Star Wars. You know the whole video game nerd thing, plus I'm huge fan of Skyrim. I have 1 cat, Dusty (Spaz Cat) but I do want a dog. Ive done some role playing here and there, so i have a lot to learn. Music wise I'm into mostly everything but county, discriminating rap, and heavy metal, but I love 80's rock and roll. I guess I don't know what else to say.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well I did build a cobblestone castle once on survival but it got deleted when i switched from free minecraft to the payed for minecraft.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not really just that if i do get accepted I would probably be an hunter.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
Herd about it from a friend of mine
12. Have you voted for us?(Click Here)
yes

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Could you add a bit more to question no.6 please?

Remember to use the edit button, which is located next to the delete button.

Thanks, yoda74.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Also, and this is simply off of speculation, but might you please describe what race your character is? As it's a bit ambiguous in your #6..

And this is a simple suggestion, but the "my whole village/family/hometown was killed leaving only me" is horridly overplayed, to the point to where we're asked to at least ask applicants to change the story if they can >_>

Alyra269

Villager
Also, and this is simply off of speculation, but might you please describe what race your character is? As it's a bit ambiguous in your #6..

And this is a simple suggestion, but the "my whole village/family/hometown was killed leaving only me" is horridly overplayed, to the point to where we're asked to at least ask applicants to change the story if they can >_>
Oh well, the people in my village are alive they put me as an outcast

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Well, I'd suppose that's alright, then..
That still leaves the question of the race, though. What might your character be?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Your answer to #6 is currently more of a backstory than an in-character introduction. If you could write some more from the perspective of your character in a way that displays your roleplaying skill, that'd be great :) Place your character in a situation of your choice and describe it as vividly as you can, while showing us how your character thinks, acts, and feels.

Alyra269

Villager
Would you count it against me if I do both. Because i do like what Ive written, but I can build off of that to make it an in-character introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.