Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

amberella79's Application [Accepted - Adam]

amberella79

Villager
amberella79
amberella79
1. What is your Minecraft username?

Amberella79

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
USA; est

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the use of information in ingame or RP scenarios that was gained through out of game channels, i.e. Discord, Forums, OOC

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I am a wife, mother of 4, full time student, and part time employee. I love theatre and have done a lot of acting and directing, but this is my first true RP adventure. I’m definitely a noob to RP, but I’ve been playing Minecraft and other video games for many years. I hope my inexperience won’t be a huge deterrent!

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No. I’ve been thinking about RP, and I love everything medieval. I really enjoyed reading through the lore and back story of the server. I found this site while doing a search online.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬​

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Mimosa Mugwort

Character Age:

Character Race:
Halfling

Appearance:
Height-3’6”

Weight-45 lbs

Hair Color-Bright red

Eye Color-piercing, clear green

Hints of beauty marred by fatigue and the weight of the world showing on her face, Mimosa is fairly willowy and typically halfing. She is relatively unremarkable at a glance.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
2021-03-04_01.38.06.png

Written Test!
Life has not been easy for Mimosa of late. She is the daughter of halfing parents who are roavers. Her great grandmother was the cilpen in their caravan, and her grandmother has now taken up the mantel. While Mimosa had a wonderful childhood, she always wished the caravan wasn’t always on the move. She lived for the new moon and stormy weather when they would just stay in one place for a while. Mimosa hated packing up camp and moving all the time. She always wanted to find a place to settle. 7 years ago, Mimosa and her family were in town on a buying trip, when she ran straight into a handsome halfing rushing on his way back to the docks. He picked her up and dusted her off. It was basically love at first sight. They fell in love, deeply and completely and were married. Her family was not happy about the match as Rorimac lived in town, and their marriage meant Mimosa would have to leave the caravan. She would not be deterred, and for 5 years, they lived together in happiness. Life was fun and interesting. They weren’t rich, but they had enough. The relationship with Mimosa’s family was strained, but she was so happy with Rori that she barely thought of them. Mimosa became pregnant, and 3 years ago, she gave birth to twins, Celadine and Everard. Mimosa and Rori were so happy with their children, but unfortunately, it wouldn’t last. Rori and Celadine were tragically killed in an accident when the cart they were driving was overturned. Everard and Mimosa survived, but she bears scars, physically and emotionally. Mimosa barely eeks out a living for herself and Evie by working as an assistant to the local tailor. It is certain that her family would happily bring her back into the caravan, but she has a stubborn streak: she is determined to make it on her own. She has a rare talent with fabrics, but her employer refuses to see a halfing, much less a woman, as someone who could be equal to his craft. She dreams of having her own shop where she can create garments rich in color and unique in design, but right now, she is barely able to keep food on the table. She often struggles to find someone to watch Evie while she is working, and he is becoming more precocious by the day. As much as she hopes to follow her dreams and have something of her own one day, she is beginning to consider the practicality of rejoining her family’s caravan. The thought of being swept back into the crowd and moving around all the time again truly brings despair to her heart.

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Hello there! Adam here, I'm here to help you out with your application today. We'll one thing missing! The powergaming definition is missing, Its a easy fix. Make sure to reply to me here when you have corrected this and we should be all good to go!

amberella79

Villager
amberella79
amberella79
Sorry about that! Powergaming is attempting to force a player to do things with their character that they're not comfortable with. For example, making another player die in an RP without their consent.

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Rich (BB code):
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Congratulations!
I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord. +You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+ Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login! The King's Law How to Create a Character Roleplay The Official Lore Town Census Plugins Command Guide Donate to the Server!
{ Join us on Discord } ..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.
Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.