Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Bandit Town/Fort in the Wilds!

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Minecraft Username: Royo_Royal

Name of Project: Fort. Last Stand

Location of Project: (Either screenshots, a link to the map or coords) Atm just in the Wilds
Hopeful an Close oneway in/out close to the Mountions

Size of the project: (The more exact you are the more likely it is you will be granted permission)
Around 100 Plots
about 50 For the Town/ Fort !
and the ohter 50 for the Land!

Intention of the project: (Is it a fortress, a keep, a castle, a maze, a dungeon etc etc. DO NOT! apply for ahouse, as builds will be public.) and Wooden Fort inside an Small town (Pure Bandit town)

Reason for inability to claim plots personally: (Why is it unrealistic to claim yourselves?)
it is in the Wilds

Residents: (Who will live there after its completion?)
Atm me (Royo_royal)
and Mike ( Bjomijen)

Builders: (Who will help build the project?)
Royo_royal
Bjomijen

Why is this a good addition to HollowWorld? (I want a full reason, not "It will look good")
think about all the new ways to have rp going in the Wilds =) Bandit hunts
sige on the evil bandits

Used materials:
Cobblestone
Stone
Dark wood

of these materials we can get every thing we need

Inspiration:
after beeing the First mayor of Lindsfarne !

we did have some good fights in that town ! beening sige's many times !

RP explanation/introduction: (I expect a nice, well thought out full length paragraph. I will litterally decline it for solely a bad RP section. Make it nice. If you arent the best story teller dont worry, as long as you made it obvious you put effort in, ill most likely grant it. Also feel free to ask me Lars or Fitz or any of the rolemasters for help)

Well we can start the Few bandits there is in Altera did move to Lindisfarne when they saw it was an good Hideout from the Kings and Queens on Altera.

At the start they did good members of the Town and started to work there for days and weeks
but they still did take ther day trip's there, to Loot and Kill miner's after an hard day of work
but for every day and every kill the Kings and queens started to send out Guards and Bounty-hunters , that the Bandits have gotten on thier heads !

later on the Guard's and bounty-hunters have started to Follow the Bandits after the trips to the Wilds.

Now the Kings and Queen know where the evil bandits live, and they send out thier armys to Kill this evil before chaos could spred !

the Alteran Army comes by Sea, an Scout tells the Mayor of Lindisfarne

well then we have to see them at the wall's when they are close,
Hopeful we can go this the Easy way, say's the Mayor .

the mayor calls all of his friends to an Meeting at the Keep at Lindisfarne.

My Friends looks like the Large Altera Army is on thier way and are here really soon.
What shall we do? And how did they know we where here ?

one of the mayors Friends says we can fight at the Walls and keep them away!

NO the walls will fall when the next wave of Altera'n Soldiers come !

we must Run to the Realm we know best !

many of the mayor's friends thinks,,, He doenst mean the Wilds ?,,,

then the mayor says we will send our Town members to the walls to fight the Army that will surely Kill us here !

okey everyone Lisen close!

this is what we will do.

1 get your best gear and weapons and your money !

2 when the Walls have fallen, run to the Boat that goes to the Town of Stormhold .

3 when your in Stormhold Run for the Port silver boat, yes i know it's the Main town of Altera!
but when you are in Port silver do this

4 Go, Do not Run i say agian Do not run. go for the Boat to the Wilds ! where we meet in some days . close to the East Wall.

5 when we all are there i will take you all to our new base or if you still want to call it Town you may, ha ha ha

but this Will be come our Last stand . there is no more Runing after this .

Thats why we call the Fort . Last stand

but dont worrie this Fort will Far from the Habor that take's us to the Wilds . it will take them Years to Find our fort ! and when they do .they will never get close!

But mayor . Stop my friends . dont call me Mayor anymore . my name is Royo_Krake The Bandit Leader!

Planning: (If youve got any screenshots/sketches/proof of concepts, please put them here)
they will come as soon we are done doing them in Offline (mp) server

Links to previous work: (This can be either on hollowworld or other places. This is important, i expect some links.) its hard to show but Look on Lindsfarne before good Alvice did take over for me . and started to building new houses and more

hopeful some admins and players how it did look =)

P.S

If this is an Yes (lets do this)

I (as the mayor/leader) will have some Rules about this town/fort that will come on later on!

S

Stevey

Anyone is free ot build in the wilds, we won't offer protection for anything there. We are working on have something form of protection in the wilds but it still needs to be worked out how to implement it exactly.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Anyone is free ot build in the wilds, we won't offer protection for anything there. We are working on have something form of protection in the wilds but it still needs to be worked out how to implement it exactly.

you mean something like say Worldguard ?