Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An Open Letter, to the Blood Serpents

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
A parchment in blue ink has been tacked at the Crossroads, Tambry, and Thiil.

'Blood Serpents'

You've my ire. My grudge and grievance, for you have wronged me.
And I shall have reparations.

You will cease your operations, and cease to exist. Take on new names- new lives. Erase any and all attachment to your old doings from these lands and purge all wrongness you have wrought. You will not take upon such operations again, not until the end of time.

Should I see even a hint of your existence I shall mercilessly scrub it from the world of the living. This, this announcement, is a fair warning- To make things a little more... leveled. For I know where you are, and nothing short of the Gods can halt my path.

I begin pursuing you today, o' those of the Blood Serpents. May we never meet.

-Tzemik Kevasn, of Vigils Rest.
Magus of Mysticism, Master Healer.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Holy man. From the trembling, shy Nakat she once was to this intimidating badass.
She- She has certainly changed a LOT ;_;

*Squee's* Someone remembers old tzemik! The time she was all trembly is still longer then the time she's not been, its crazy xD

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Roran would sadly never see this as he never (personally) goes to the Crossroads, Thill, or Tambry anymore. :(
Guess we will have to wait and see if any of his Serpents see it.~

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
A parchment in blue ink has been tacked at the Crossroads, Tambry, and Thiil.

'Blood Serpents'

You've my ire. My grudge and grievance, for you have wronged me.
And I shall have reparations.

You will cease your operations, and cease to exist. Take on new names- new lives. Erase any and all attachment to your old doings from these lands and purge all wrongness you have wrought. You will not take upon such operations again, not until the end of time.

Should I see even a hint of your existence I shall mercilessly scrub it from the world of the living. This, this announcement, is a fair warning- To make things a little more... leveled. For I know where you are, and nothing short of the Gods can halt my path.

I begin pursuing you today, o' those of the Blood Serpents. May we never meet.

-Tzemik Kevasn, of Vigils Rest.
Magus of Mysticism, Master Healer.
I'll bring the appetizers

Holy man. From the trembling, shy Nakat she once was to this intimidating badass.
Steel becomes hard, but brittle.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
She- She has certainly changed a LOT ;_;
*Squee's* Someone remembers old tzemik! The time she was all trembly is still longer then the time she's not been, its crazy xD
Trembly and "don't harm anyone"