Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An outcast in every way

agiorgio

Villager
Name: Fir'avel Tyrnea'lylth (elven)
Fir : dark
-avel : sword

Tyrnea : Children of
-lylth : The blade
Nickname/Alias: Fir'avel
Race: mixed drow/moon elf
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Hair: shoulder-length, silver-white
Eyes: blue-green
Skin: ebony
Identifying Marks: large light birthmarks down the sides of his arms, showing his moon elf heritage.
Appearance: Seems feral and has a slight aura of darkness, yet has a slight aura of light, too.
Strengths: Has some fighting skill, more than most moon elves but less than most drow.
Weaknesses and fears: fears full drow because of his period of slavery to them
aversion to bright light because of his drow heritage
can sometimes be summoned by his drow slavemasters due to a spell they put on him while he was fully enslaved, but he partially broke it. He doesn't have any specific memories about what he does during that time, but he knows that if he talks at all about it, he will get beaten to a pulp.
Religion and cults: Worships the goddess of nature from his previous homeland,
Profession: former slave to the drow, mercenary, and is now an adventurer hoping to become an apprentice at the tower of Uthrandir.

agiorgio

Villager
Backstory:
I have been an outcast almost as long as I can remember. My brothers and sisters despised me, and so did everyone else. I was the product of a drow raid, when a drow warrior raped my mother. I have a few vague memories of my mother. None of them are pleasant. She hated me, probably more than anyone elde did, but she kept me because the other elves,even though they hated me, would have shunned her. Eventually,though, they all had had enough of a half-drow in their forest and they drove me away from our village. That was when I started to learn to fend for myself. I was 19. Before that, I didn't know anything at all about wilderness survival. I knew that I had to either learn quickly or die. I chose the former. I was extremely lucky. I found many sources of food early on, and I was able to find enough wood tobuild a house. I ended up having to eat meat, though. For four years, I lived about as happily as someone who was hated and cast out by their family can live. Then, the drow came.

(in progress)