Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

andeath185 - application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

andeath

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: andeath185
2. Your real name:ryan
3. Age:17
4. Gender:male
5. Country:uk

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i have read the tome of Citizenship

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? i find it fun and enjoyable, Do you have any experience roleplaying? i have played a few rolplaying servers and i think this will be the best

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. my name is Ryan/andeath185 I am 17 years old and I live in the UK. I love to play minecraft a lot normally every day. I'm a nice caring person to others, I make good friends but i don't swear on chat , I like to stay on minecraft for a long time because I don't have anything to do, I like to talk a lot with friends and check how they are felling and if they are ok. I like my food allot but my favourite food is pizza, pasta, chocolate and ice cream. also i like sports like running/sprinting to keep it equal. but mostly I like pc games the best mostly 3nd person games .i would like to join your server because Jskelton129 says its good and role-playing is fun. I don't get aggregated much because I ignore them so there will be no trouble. also I live in Thanet in Kent and i have friends that i might recommend this server to:).

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i have no intention of using them
thank you for spending time reading this:)

Status
Not open for further replies.