Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Kaladin

Sergeant Freedom

Lord of Altera
Sergeant_Freedom
Sergeant_Freedom
Legend

K A L A D I N

NAME || Kaladin
NICKNAME || None
TITLES || None
PROFESSION || NA

P H Y S I O L O G Y
RACE || Human (Anhalder)​
GENDER || Male​
AGE || 23​
HEIGHT || 6'3​
WEIGHT || 220
Kaladin is an extremely tall man. He is notably muscular and has multiple scars on his body. He has faintly pale skin and shoulder-length wavy black hair. A cut jawline accompanied by a prominent nose would give him a defined apperance
[ SCARS & MARKINGS ]
<♢> ??​
<♢> ??​

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈
P E R S O N A L I T Y
LIKES || Peace, Kinship, Loyalty
DISLIKES || TBD​
RELIGION || TBD
FEARS || TBD​
TEMPER || Mild, hard to anger​
A generally easy going individual, Kaladin would enjoy the simple things in life. A chat in a tavern, a drink by the fire, quiet nights looking at the stars, all of these things he values a great deal
[ STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES ]
<♢> WELL LEARNED; Over the years he's spent a great deal of times studying, learning languages, and generally improving on his own knowledge​
<♢> OBSERVANT; His attention to detail is something he prides himself on, being able to recall even the smallest details from overheard conversations​

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈
P R O F I C I E N C I E S
LANGUAGES || Rede, Common​
EDUCATION || Educated by his father from a young age
HOBBIES || Training
INTELLECT || Slightly above average​
Having grown up with an intelligent doctor for a father, Kaladin would be well equipped with knowledge of medical information alongside other scholarly studies
[ SKILLS & ABILITIES ]
TBD​
[ COMBAT & FITNESS ]
<♢> RANGED; During his time as a spearman, Kaladin picked up the habit of carrying knives along the haft of his spear to throw when useful. He's trained this way for sometime and has grown quite fond of the tactic​
<♢> SPEAR TRAINING; As explained previously, Kaladin has training using the spear during his time within the guard and army of Queensport. It's his primary weapon and he will choose it above almost anything​

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈
W E L L B E I N G
ALLERGIES || N/A
ADDICTIONS || N/A​
MEMORY || Implacable​
AILMENTS || Neutral​
SLEEPING || Ordinary​

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈
H I S T O R Y
HOMELAND || He doesn't remember​
DEATHS ||
<♢> DATE / Reason​
He had originally grown up somewhere in the North but has spent so much time in other places it has slipped his mind. He can't seem to recall where he's from or much of his childhood

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈
P O S S E S S I O N S
WARDROBE || Some common clothes alongside leathers​
FUNDS || N/A
LANDS || None​
HOMES || N/A
BUSINESSES || N/A​
PETS || None​
GIFTS || None​
OTHER || NA​

4A7778
67AEB0