Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Anime

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Imagine Death Note with giant robots. Although not fully true it is pretty close to explaining Code Geass.

Loved it so much. The new series (and yes there is a new one) is just horrible and hard to follow in my opinion.

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
SAO (Sword Art Online) is flipping epic! I have just watched all the episodes now (25) and want mor nao!

I hear that there may be another season?? not too sure if I am correct but I would really enjoy seeing another one. I think it will be called "Gun Gale Online".

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Yeah, I heard that there would be a second season based on GGO. Not too sure if it's an accurate source, or just the hopes of fans :p

dinogirl

Legend of Altera
I've been getting almost all my anime recommendations from this thread, so yes, please!

This is my list, btw; it's kinda short, though: (only anime I've watched to the end are included)

Eden of the East
Sword Art Online
Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Mushi-Shi
Hellsing
Hellsing Ultimate
Darker than Black
Noir
Fate Stay Night
Fate Zero
Another