Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Anime

wark

Legend of Altera
I've watched... 4, I believe. Mostly due to the fact that I like to watch anime that has at least some level of realism.
My extremely short list:
Elfen Lied,
Spice and Wolf,
Accel World,
Wolf's Rain.
All of which have things which are... kind of explained. :p I dunno. I also have to be at least semi-hooked from the get go...

wark

Legend of Altera
Mhmm... As I said,
All of which have things which are... kind of explained. :p
They at least try and explain it... None of them are incredibly realistic. I have actually yet to find any anime that could be classified as such...

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Try watching an anime called 'Another'. It's about a ghost phenomena that occurs in a classroom every so often and the students/teacher have to figure out how to stop it before everyone dies. It's explained better than I have and it's quite short too. It's really good, in my opinion, so go and watch it. :)

TheBlur27

Loyal Servant of Altera
Try watching an anime called 'Another'. It's about a ghost phenomena that occurs in a classroom every so often and the students/teacher have to figure out how to stop it before everyone dies. It's explained better than I have and it's quite short too. It's really good, in my opinion, so go and watch it. :)
I love that anime! It's so different.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Another is actually another (No pun intended) mystery - and yes it is possible to figure it out ;)

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I just finished watching Noir, and I was really impressed by it.

Noir also has an amazing soundtrack, composed by Yuki Kajiura. Kajiura composed Fate Zero and .hack// as well.

dinogirl

Legend of Altera
asdfghjkl;
Fullmetal Alchemist and Fruits Basket :heart:
I seriously made my own replica of Kyo-kuns bracelet :D

wark

Legend of Altera
:p Will do then!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I love:
•Anything by Ghibli
•The Legend of Kora
•Death Note
•Pokemon

And....

I also like Ben 10.
watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni....those are kiddy things comapared to this ._. your mind....will....be...BLOWN quite literally.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
I know they're kiddy anime. :p I don't have time in my life to actually care about any tv shows..
thats what they are...
HOW DARE YOU CALL POKEMON "kiddy" I WILL RIP OPEN YOUR FACE AND TEAR APART YOUR VERY SOUL!

*rant/expulsive rage over*
thanks itzza I now have a complete fear of water....and what I meant was an example by level of maturity.
You just have to wait for him to go swimming first. :p
nope. not happening.

dinogirl

Legend of Altera
so er, hey guys well, I wasn't sure where the heck else to post this so I picked the anime column... the Synchronicity Trilogy by Len and Rin Kagamine? anyone heard of it? I've been fangirling alot over it and the 3rd part came out today so... watch it and stuff, it's awesome Sokka beard clap plz.gif

Attachments