Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Anime

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Just so you guys know. Sword Art online 2's first episode aired today.
I still got to see if my suspicion about the Culprit in kindaichi Case Files was right so i gotta wait until I can watch that one...

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Still a little annoyed that the fight for a season 2 was between accel world and SAO... To be honest I think both could have gotten one, but SAO won though.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I didn't read the Novels but as far as I know there is a lot of drama supposed to happen revolving around Azuna in the anime-real world which is probably why SAO won.
Only other thing I got to say is that I think Kirito's new Avatar is female or at least looks like it. kinda like a mixture between him an Azuna lol.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Yeah... I think SAO had more story for a seaon 2, but accel world also had a lot of lose strings which I really want to see the endings off...
For example that helper (aqua I believe it was)... What a cliff hanger, seriously they planned something about meeting in the future or something like that and it ended with no sign of her again.

Also... We need to find out the reason behind the game (which I sadly have forgotten the name of, dumb brain).

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Well at least it will have a better end than shiki... Well at least Shiki had the most awesome vampire Hunter ever (After Batman)

*Vampirized son tries to drive someone over with a car*
*Stops the car and lifts it with bare hands*

*Vampire matron attacks*
*Headbutt*

So yeah i would have preferred a NGL season 2... Oh well at least I still got Mahouka and M3 until next season... Though the latter seems to kill off all the good chars...

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
You could always watch Little Busters or Brynhildr in the Darkness instead :p

Or Shiki - because no other anime has such a rare selection of hair styles

And yes I only mentioned the last one to have a reason to post this picture.

The one with the Lemon Juicer immediately reminded me of Ragyo from kill la kill lol

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
So I finally got the stomach to watch the ending to Soul Eater NOT... It wasn't too bad... but I just can't help to point this out:

How is it that a novice weapon is able to immediatly grasp weapon control when she needed it enough to the point where she can sprout wings, where as Soul couldn't even do that until he became a death scythe.
Also can I point out that the 3 girls beat a witch despite being complete novices and also this being their first real fight?

Naked hugs save the day.

Spark

Broken
I'm so tempted to look at that spoiler but I must resist!!

SAO II Spoiler below
First episode was okay, I kinda like that they have added something that can kill them IRL because that's kinda what the second arc lacked. I kinda hope that they make this entire season 1 arc and that they develop Kirito's abilities and not make him OP to begin with.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Huh, the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul wasn't too bad, although
I really hope that it isn't going to be a "Kid gets turned and decides to fight his new urges 'cause he's still human inside" type thing.

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
*flips desk*
Come on Altus! Stop milking Persona 4 dry and do something new!
They okay'd a Persona 4: The Golden Animation which is just like the original animation except they add a new character that doesn't really affect the plot at all.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I was curious to know what the anime thread was doing...

I am clearly not into anime because idk what you are all talking about.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Huh, the first episode of Tokyo Ghoul wasn't too bad, although
I really hope that it isn't going to be a "Kid gets turned and decides to fight his new urges 'cause he's still human inside" type thing.
It probably will be - and tbh it was hard to watch without taking breaks in between. Everything that happened was pretty much what you expected next. I'll give it a few more episodes then I might drop it...

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Currently watching Soul Eater. Awesome anime, I especially love some of the twisted character there :D