Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Annabanana8796

Is a WIP
Name: Anna Bell
Nickname/Alias: buttons
Race: Human
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: Brown with blonde streaks and a bow
Eyes:blue
Skin: Tan
Identifying Marks: Has a heart shape birthmark on her right shoulder
Appearance: as a friendly and happy glow around at all times
Strengths: Is an amazing baker and archer
Weaknesses and fears: afraid of creepers
Religion and cults:
Profession: farmer

Back story:
my name is Anna i lived on a farm with my family in the town of Whitestone in the kingdom of Cheetopia...We were happy raising cows,pigs and chickens..We also grew whey and moshrooms..Until one day a dragon came and dedstroyed our farm.I meaan it wiped out everything.Our livrstock.home and rotted the land with its poisoned breath...This really upset my father went searching for the dragon to kill it.He wasnever seen again..my mother being so upset killed herself,leaving me all alone and homeless..i traveled from kingdom to kingdom looking for a new place to start a farm but was always turned down by the guards.one day i snuck abord a ship headed for far away lands. the ship was struck by a terrible storm and the ship began to flood and i jumped ship with the fear of being found. it is here i ended up in these land hoping to start a new life.

Present:
is working on a farm with Angel in the eastern frontier i like shooting skellies and zombies and have gotten very good with a bow and arrow. I make amazing cakes and treats and go through a lot of trouble to make them. avoiding bandits in the southern wilds is a weekly activity i enjoy.