Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Announcement] An Explanation

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This notice is pinned to boards, walls and posts in all Azerwind lands, it replaces the Regency notices that have since been removed.
azer.png
To My People,
As many of you have probably assumed, I have returned to the Palace. I intend to take up my duty as soon as possible, but it would be remiss of me to continue as if nothing happened. I owe you all an explanation.
I left my home to aid other worshippers in the fight to return Life to the All Mother. However, while I was away the world changed and so did I. I gave up my blessing. While I respect Shalherana and her wishes, I am no longer her Oracle. In a moment, I went from having everything to nothing at all. I was in no state to rule, and I would have done you all no good by being here. So I disappeared.
In all this however, one thing remains unchanged; my stance on the fight against the blight that is Jishrim and his worshippers. During my reign, I have set rules in place to do all I can to avoid the use of extreme force, to try and keep detainment from turning ugly and violent. I have no intentions of changing those rules.

However, if you have willingly given your soul to chaos himself you deserve nothing but the worst, and as such I will not give you the courtesy of being handled by Azerwind Law. A special injunction will be made and, instead, any Jishrimites found in Azerwind land will be handed over to be dealt with by any willing Shalherana worshipper or other devout who is still working to return things back to normal.
You started a war, and make no mistake, they will finish it.

Signed,

Queen Citrine G. Azerwind

=====================================================================================

OOC: sorry for all the announcements and rumours and removal of announcements and such I think this is the last one for now. I kinda wanted to make what happened public knowledge to avoid getting TOO many questions cause citrine is still pretty tender about it. Plus she was gone a while so she would feel the need to explain her absence to her citizens before moving forward. I also wanted to make Azerwind's new approach to spiderman worship very clear. Citrine is gonna be very strict about this from now on.