Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anyone know what this game is?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Yeah looks like the BF3 beta with the usual lack of BF player flying skills (of which I also have none..)

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Never played any Battlefield games so didn't recognise it.

That plane crash looks very realistic. Might have to check this out when it comes out?

Is the beta open to anyone?

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Its open to any one, hurry you only have 1 day left to play it. You will need to download origin, then install BF3 Beta from the f2p section.

Thats also the Caspian border map, make sure to choose it on the server browser, oh and yeh, the server browser is a website.

Plus you may get a message about having to install some drivers, don't do it. They make the game performance worse, just click ok. If your performance is bad and you haven't installed the drivers, install them.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Yeah the open beta is on for today and thats it. May close at midnight tonight or tomorrow not sure which. Been playing it and its awesome! Got it preordered already (For someone so skint, i have no idea how i keep preordering games, good job my dads lovely as he bought me bf3 :L).

But yeah, definately worth looking into, i used to play bf2 a lot and loved it and from what i've seen, this is set up to be even more awesome. Oh, and the graphics are beautiful!

HoboLary

Lord of Altera
The ironic thing about Call of Duty is that it hasn't changed since World at War, and a quote from MW2 is "War, war never changes."

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
My eyes are firmly fixed on X:Rebirth and Skyrim at the moment, even half price Portal 2 didn't distract me :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Um, hobo there has only been 2 cods since WaW and one was placed in modern times, and the other in seventies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ok, but there was, Black ops had zombies. Also a different perk setup and a different gun setup. Also there were contracts, and you had to buy attachments. And there is no quickscoping(mostly) i play each game very differently, and they are two fps games by the same franchise, of course they were going to be similar. Did you expect an mmorpg?

"War, War never changes" is from the Fallout series released since 1998 and ongoing.... They also rip you off with the map packs..

OT:
My god how can you NOT know of/heard of this game? Have you been living under a rock?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Halo Anniversary is one to pre-order, Halo - combat evolved was epic, still have it. Another one to look at is Phantasy Star Universe.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
annoyed that im not gonna play phantasy star universe online since it costs of monthly free of £6.99, which seems a bit excessive to me.

Anyways, I've always loved the Halo series, i have every single halo game to date, and i plan to keep it this way

I also love real time war strategy games, especially online ones.