Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Appeal for Unban

Liam

Villager
I was recently banned from the greatest server available on minecraft, hollow world. The reason i was banned was because i was simply stating my opinion but people took it the wrong way and thought iw was trolling when i can tell you truthfully i was not trolling. Ive been through a lot lately considering family and home life and i guess i was a bit aggitated at the time i was on the server when i was banned. I guess i will have to learn when to shut my mouth and stop stationg my opinion/arguing to moderators. I have definately learnt my lesson as i am deeply upset to be apart from my favourite game server and i would be the happiest man alive if you where to unban me. I promise you i can make a change and i will make a formal apology to the community. Thankyou for taking the time to read my appeal.

Liam

Villager
My opinion was that i had the freedom to express my opinion on the server, and i guess that must have offended some of the kings and queens. I was told a couple of times to be quiet yet i didnt listen and i was wrong to do that. To clarify, i did not mean for my opinion to offend anybody and it was not targetted at anybody and i know now that i should have simply known when to shut up. As i said i would be very happy if i where unbanned.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Whilst we don't mind people giving their view, freedom of speech doesn't actually apply to our server (since its a private server and all) so when told to shut up, in future, do. Sonkiro is currently deciding on your ban and will tell you his decision after his coffee.

Liam

Villager
Thankyou steelcryo, I understand where you are coming from now. I have read the rules and i know ive done wrong and i sure hope you un ban me :]

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Yeh when a king, queen or moderator tells you to do something, you do it. I say jump, you say how high.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥
I am not the deciding party in this matter, but as a bit of advice hun, when you are going to say something that could be taken as an act of challenge (whether that's an opinion on a matter, or trying to lead some one to the right path) You need to remember that we are going to read what you are typing. We cannot hear your voice (unless on ts3) therefor we cannot get your tone or body language. I know it is hard but you need to try and type it in a way that doesn't sound challenging, especially if it is part of the admin team you are dealing with.

**Also do not type things like "dnt take this the wrong way" or "not to be a d***" because this ususal is followed by something either mean or challenging, and people know that, and are ganna automatically ganna take it the wrong way or think you are being a d***.

thank you
~betty