Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application - _DiamondEyes_ [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:_DiamondEyes_
2. Your real name:I would rather not disclose this.
3. Age:16
4. Gender:Female
5. Country:England
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I agree.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love the idea of roleplaying and have not found a server yet which is suitable. I especially love the medieval theme. I have had some experience roleplaying medieval and fantasy story lines.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am a student studying A levels, I have always loved games (especially fantasy ones). I also enjoy reading, painting and photography. I live in a small village by a meadow. I have a pretty quiet life and am quite a mature quiet person myself. I do love to share and help others though and always try to be polite. I am doing an extra course in computers and I am learning to sculpt on programs such as scultptris. I have created much of my own medieval or fantasy custom content for The Sims 2 and 3. I love to completely absorb myself in fantasy stories and books. I love wolves and owls, and most other animals too. I also like werewolf/vampire things.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have no screenshots but I have built a few castles, underground villages and have done many various joint projects.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I currently play on one server which I am one of the highest ranked. As much as I like that server, it does not have the role-play element which I so desire. I have made a skin especially for this server which I will switch to before playing. I am so excited to join this community.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offence? Yes.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Please expand on paragraph 8, and add in 9 and 10 even if you have no comments on them, just so we know you have read them.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Just a little more for 8 please.

And for question 9, it doesnt need to be for the server, it can be anything. It's so we can get a gauge on your building skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.