Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Accepted - Jase]

grapeTHHHH

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username:
Generalgreape

Country & Timezone: gmt

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Powergaming is the player declares their character as being so powerful that they're immune to every kind of attack and effect, and never miss an attack of their own Metagaming involves using real-life knowledge of the game to give their character an advantage.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I am grape I like drawing and world building and I like to learn roleplaying

Referral: -

{Character Section}
Character Name:
Grim the unbreakable

Race: Human

Appearance: around 6'3 brown eyes brown hair

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
-

Written Test (Min: 400 words):

Grim was born with unknow mother who died when giving birth to the child in abandoned building filled with corpses . A knight named Gawain eventually happened upon the grisly site resuming the infant to be dead. When the baby began wailing, to the surprise of Gawain so he immediately took to the child in and named him Grim

Grim began honing thier swordsmanship at five years of age and Gawain teaches young Grim to be a knight but Grim's body was too weak so Gawain was disappointed in Grim

When Gawain lost his leg in battle , he got alot of money and so he got a farm but his relationship with Grim immediately deteriorated. From verbal to physical abuse, Grim was subjected to various forms of degradation Possessed of the notion Grim was the reason for his misfortune

so one night Grim to decides to run way into forrest but fell off a cliff side. they got a scar on thier left eye . Grim got discovered by an old farmer so the old farmer named Jerry took Grim in

Grim lived in a farm for a time helping Jerry with the horses Grim lived a peaceful but still Grim has desire to protect the weak and to help those are struggling so Grim decides to go around with a stone club in hand , Grim goes around helping people such as helping old people cross roads , fighting bandits attacking the weak and giving money to beggars even tho they were not strong and in most battles they will always lose but they will always get up

one day they got some trouble with the authorities they got put in a cell so Jerry the kind farmer and figure father towards Grim came to check up on them and took sit and said to the young kid

"You screwed up again didn't you. I told you to not go out swinging!"

Grim nods "...I know "

Jerry sigh and reached out his arm to pat the head of Grim " Child .. the world out there is cruel and you know this ...you can't just go out there swinging.., what you do has consequences"

Grim stays quite

Jerry got Grim out of cell and they both walked to the farm and talked

Jerry looked at his child and said "...maybe it is time ... Grim... my child maybe it is your time to start your journey I have kept you in the farm long enough ... it is time for you to go your own road "

Jerry said good bye to his child and Grim started thier journey...

Grim depicted as a tall person Grim stand at 6'4 with short, brown hair , Grim left eye is scared and is covered head-to-toe in scars due to the falling off a cliff Grim wears black clothing and dark green hooded cloak

Grim is a stoic and calm person who is generally unable to devote himself to the majority of things outside of protecting other people Because of this, he lacks the ability to understand certain social norms and doesn't notice the affections of those around them , Grim doesn't talk much only using thier body language or writing things on paper but they but only in short sentences

Grim harbors a strong sense of justice and compassion, willing to fight for what's right

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey grapeTHHHH,

Thanks for taking on the previous feedback, I am liking the premise of this character- a researcher who desires hidden and secret knowledge- but unfortunatNo ely there are a few things that you will need to adjust before I can whitelist you:
- Firstly, ensure that your character starts off with only basic skills - including fighting skills, knowledge, and equipment. You will need to acquire the knight's helmet mask from a smith in game, and will need to make all these experiments that you want to in game. You cannot make them just in the backstory.​
- Please keep your character medieval-themed. A black researcher coat and a jabot tie sound akin to a style worn in the 17th and 18th centuries. Try to keep the styles medieval where you can.​
- No magical trinkets/ or effects upon your character. You will need to learn magic from a teacher in-game in order to use it or gain it from Visage if you wish to go down the divine route. Shadows/misty fogs/ smell of ash,death and metal/ air cooling around the character appear to be divine/arcane graces of some kind- which you cannot have starting out. They are possible- but you will need to acquire these in-game through worshipping of gods/ arcane routes/ magical trinkets and whatnot.​
Please use the edit feature in the post to respond to this feedback, its easier to keep everything in the same place after all.
1637197503983.png

grapeTHHHH

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I redo my character is this better??

if you want to add something or anything else do tell

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I redo my character is this better??

if you want to add something or anything else do tell
Hey grapeTHHHH,
The written test has a requirement of 400 words. Please make sure your grammar and punction are up to scratch as well (you can easily do this via putting it into Word for a bit).
If you wish to discuss the requirements further or need more help, I am available for a chat about your application via discord directly?

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.