Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Accepted - Jase]

Redstone2020

Legend of Altera
Redstone2020
Redstone2020
Hello, sorry if this posted in the wrong section. I'm new to posting on forums. If this needs to be moved or edited at all, just let me know!

Minecraft Username: Redstone2020

Country & Timezone: USA, EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming: Using knowledge not in the game/rp to your advantage. Powergaming: In this case, using rp that specifically helps you/your character unfairly.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! My name is Dylan and Ive played Minecraft since about 2012. Im currently in college and am looking for something to get on and enjoy when I have some free time! Im a twin, not identical but we do look alike, and theres a chance one day he might apply too. I used to play the euphonium all throughtout middle school and high school, but stopped at college because I dont plan on pursuing music for my end career. Lastly, after college I plan on joining the Army; for a long time or just my required 8 years I'm not sure, but I guess I'll find out when I get there. ALSO very important for me to mention: My schedule is very busy and my playtime can/will be short some weeks. I would like it to be known that I hope to become a merchant on this server, so incase I do go through a period of time where I can not play it might be seen as a "long voyage" to keep RP rather than me simply being inactive. Just thought I would let you know before hand.

Referral: No one referred me, I just looked up roleplay servers.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Redmond

Race: Human/Sangrian

Appearance: Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Dark Brown Skin Color: White? (Peach technically) Face: Soft, young looking Body type: Nothing too impressive, but nothing to be embarrassed about either. The average healthy male. Clothes: A white worker's undershirt with a set of brown pants and gray workers boots.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Redmond was born in a quiet seaside village to his fisherman father and shopkeep mother. As a boy he spent his days sneaking out of school, swooning the local young women, and participating in shall we say… small acts of permanent borrow-ship when it suited him and his family best. His father tried hard to bring in nothing but the best catch for his family and shop, but the sea was often an unforgiving partner. Weeks of not a single tung on his line or crustacean in his nets; it began to worry him. This worry spread through the town as well. Being a predominately fishing town, more and more people were forced to lay down their family tradition of scowering the coastal waters; in search of new work such as labor men and factory workers in towns more inland. As the years went on and the situation got worse, his mother had to close down her store because there wasn’t enough gold coming through. Redmond saw his parent’s, and the town’s, despair and could do nothing to stop it. Nothing yet anyway. One day as he was walking the docks, quietly eyeing the buckets of the few remaining fisherman to see if any had a good catch, he noticed a finely dressed man around his thirties walking up to one of the fishermen. Redmond, knowing the fisherman to enjoy their privacy, decided to sit back and watch this obviously out-of-town man get very harshly blown off. Maybe even thrown in the water if he was lucky, it’d been a while since he had a good laugh. Yet, when the man approached the fisherman, he did something unexpected: he lunged at him. Redmond, slightly panicking, almost ran to the fisherman’s aid but when the two men hit the ground the merchant exclaimed loudly, “What are you doing man?!” The fisherman was in shock, as everyone else was on the dock. The merchant got up, brushed off his coat, and looked nervously at the water. “Did you not see that beast almost jump up and drag you in the water?!” “No I- I had no clue!”, replied the fisherman. “Look good sir, because of this drought of food a new species called ‘alligators’ are now coming closer and closer to look for food. Luckily, I have just the thing for you men.” The merchant pulled out multiple tiny, orange pins in his hand and raised one in the air for all to see. “This! This is what keeps those beasts from attacking hard working men like yourselves. Just one copper coin and you may call it yours,” he said robotically. Like he’d said it before many times. During this, he took one and waved it over the edge of the dock as if driving away these ‘beasts’ he was describing in harsh detail. Redmond knew he had heard the name of this beast before, but something seemed off. Leaving the scene as the fisherman hurriedly skimmed their pockets for coins, he ran home and found an old book his father had purchased a while back listing, as far as Redmond knew, most of the known water-life in the land. Flipping threw the pages he found what he was looking for, and his suspicions were right: alligators don’t live in the ocean. That man had lied to those poor fishermen, taking what was now the equivalent of a week’s earnings from them. Redmond was furious and realized then and there that men like that merchant would stoop as low as they possibly could just to take even one copper from a man less fortunate than they. So why not turn the tables? He vowed to one day go to the richest place he could find and swindle them of all they had, so maybe they’d get a taste of what people like the inhabitants of his village had to live through every day. The rest of course, is yet to come.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.