Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Approved - Aug]

killergator19

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Ragingearth2
2. Your real name:Aaron
3. Age:15
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Scotland
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: I have read the tome of citizenship

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: The roleplay aspect of your server is the reason I would like to join. you take it very seriously and i would like to be a part of your roleplaying community. I have had a lot of experience roleplaying and is one of my best things to do in my free time I play dungeons and dragons with my friends and I also play fable 2, world of warcraft and skyrim.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.: My name is Aaron im 15 years of age and in my fourth year of high school. I have many interests such as mythology, playing video games, and reading. Some of my hobbies include model painting (Warhammer mostly), helping my Dad fix cars (shared hobbie) and going to BB's (Boys brigade). I have a Sister and no pets, I do weekend Volunteer work at the museum and library headquarters in Haddington that I enjoy very much. I enjoy playing minecraft as it lets my creativity come to life making 3D models of inventions, designs or anything else I desire. I have a large roleplaying background as I have said i play dungeons and dragons with my friends who come round to my house every saturday night. I have always enjoyed roleplaying as it lets me get away from my ordinary life so I could be fighting monsters or sailing the seven seas.
I have been looking for a good minecraft roleplaying server for some time now but have come up no such luck until I found Hollow world so I would love to join your community and go on great adventures.​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: no that is all

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: I am aware of that

12. How did you find out about our server? I was told about it by my friend PheNiiXGhost/jinx

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here): yes i have

Aug88

Grand Architect
Hi Killergator

i really hope you can add more to 8 explain your roleplay background etc ?

PS the link in 9 isnt working !

Aug88

Grand Architect
hehe dont worry im no chinese leader :p

I welcome you to the server and hereby approve your application

PS keep voting :p

enjoy your time !