Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please answer these questions in a proper and orderly manner. Providing us with more information will increase your chances of being accepted.

1. Your Minecraft username:deathtox
2. Your real name dewan Hubbard
3. Age:14
4. Gender:mail
5. Country:us,alaska

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I love roleplay servers but no i have never been on one.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My intersts are school,family, and friends. Hobbies: minecraft,gears of war i like all of them but 3 is the best ,halo reach was the best but i like them all ,and fishing i dont care where at as long as im with my friends, and best of all minecraft i have been on minecraft in 1.2 when my friend told me about i had to buy it and see it for myself and now im a big time minecraft player, I play every day . I am realy bad at spelling and I hate righting. I am friendly to all players of minecraft eaven if there not to me. I know one of the players on the server magia_fire he told me where to go. I have an assassin's creed skin I made it myself. I am here because i love to play on servers with others and I just want to get on a friendly server with nice people. all the other servers i go on the players are not nice at all. I allways follow the rules.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
i realy want to play on this server.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? (Black magic consists of using modifications to your game that would give you an advantage over other players, such as xray mods and texture packs, or speedhacks. yes

Attachments

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Approved.

Please be aware that we are currently running a vanilla server until plugins are updated. All Hollowworld rules still apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.