Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application[Approved - Space]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourpatch897

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Sourpatch897
2. Age:16
3. Gender:woman
4. Country:U.S.A

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? It sounds quite fun and is fun,yes I do have experience in it I have played dungeons and dragons quite a bit, i also have played WoW but not as much as I have dungeons and dragons.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello I'm Chelsea I am 16 from Oklahoma. I'm a pretty normal girl except for the fact that I'm not girly at all, haha. I love to play video games. adventure, otome, and many others. I have OCD, but not a very serious case I just like things to be neat and straight. I am really in to roleplaying, but I can never seem to find a good server to do so, so i hope this one is good. I have been interested in technology from a young age and it is what i am basing my career in. at the moment I am attending high school but I am almost done with it (thankfully hah). I hope I can have fun and meet some new interesting people while I am on the server.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have nothing I'm quite sorry.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No not really I mentioned everything above.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes.

11. How did you find out about our server?
On a servers list online.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes I have

Space3045

Empty
Please add some more to Questions 6 & 7? Do you have any role playing experiences? What other role playing did/do you play? also, Question 7 asks for 8 sentences or more ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.