Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application -- BeeGeeTheImp [approved - axex]

Do you think BeeGeeTheImp should be granted access to Hollowworld?

• Yes. Give him a chance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perhaps so. He sounds to be a fine fellow.

• Mayhap not. I feel threatened by his competence and modesty.

• Some peasants are not worh my time. Make him beg for admitance.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeeGeeTheImp

Villager
1. My Minecraft username: BeeGeeTheImp
2. My real name: Barry Litherland
3. Age: 59
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA
6. I have read the Tome of Citizenship.
7. I have a great deal of gaming experience, both recreational and professional. I prefer strategy and RPG forms of gaming, as they draw out the creative imagination of participants.
8. I am retired (i.e., between jobs) and spend most of my waking hours working on and with computers. I built my first computer in 1965 (yes, before personal computers were marketed) and it became my lifelong passion and vocation. My special talents lie in the fields of simulation, gaming, AI (actually, synthetic intelligence), and engineering. Family and family values are of primary importance to me, as I am father of 7 and grandfather of 8, with a loving, faithful, wife who is my best friend and lifelong companion.

Regarding RPG, my experience ranges from AD&D to WoW, with a few LARPs thrown in for good measure. I have attended a few Amtgard and SCA events. Although less impressive in the current century, the Dallas/Fort Worth area has hosted some very good Ren-Fairs. I particularly liked the "Theatre in the Mud" Shakespeare troop and the jousting tournaments.

As an engineer, I struggle with Middle English (and modern english, too), as my brain prefers the more robust syntax, semantics, and symbology of computer languages. But, I will try my best to blend in.
9. Much of my work is protected under NDAs with major corporations, so I apologize for not including it herein.
10. I think I might adopt a persona with a tinkering frame of mind. Don't be put off by the "imp" reference in my username. It is a reference to a comical character I have employed over the years in various RPGs.
11. I am aware that specific mods and packs are forbidden on the server(s), and heartily endorse this stricture. My preference is for minimalism, functionality, and harmonious integration with the ecology of the simulated world.
12. I found your server listed on the internet.
13. I have submitted my vote for your server. I hope it was not premature, as I have not actually logged on yet.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Welcome to Altera my good sir, approved.

Furthermore,

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to addyou. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

BeeGeeTheImp

Villager
I hereby withdraw my application. I will no longer particpate in these forums or use the Hollowworld server(s), due to an unpleasant experience therein.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
I hereby withdraw my application. I will no longer particpate in these forums or use the Hollowworld server(s), due to an unpleasant experience therein.
Send me a private message what is on your mind and whether I could offer you help.