Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application - Crm3998 [Approved - Itzzaboy]

Dragoon

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:Crm3998
2. Your real name:Cole M.
3. Age:14
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:United States.
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?, Yes sir i have

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Thank Aeon's edge!!! yes i LOVE this server already. I have been trying to find a server like this FOREVER, i quit my last server because people kept stealing my ideas...

Any experience? why yes I have... in ANY server I join I am a role player as far as the rules go, and I don't mean just going with the flow... I am a detailed roleplayer, hardcore roleplay if you get what I mean.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Yes i am Cole (crm3998) and i love ROLEPLAY as you see in my last question. I am a very fun person... no swearing (only if the role play intends) and no sexual themes, i can play with anyone. I LOVE TO WRITE at the moment i am writing a book on a legendary god with a special suit of armor and sword that can never break and i love to be him in some games ( no i wont try to overpower anyone if i am approved). I am a military kinda person so fighting and war things like that i LOVE to roleplay as. Many say i come up with awesome original ideas. Sometimes depending on my mood i like medium sized villages, sometimes big or maybe just a small hut in the woods to live off my own. As the server is i can tell i love to start off bare bone ( starting off with nothing i have to find my own stuff in the beginning). I absolutely love the medieval and fantasy theme that's my absolute favorite. my book actually starts at the beginning of time but that's beside the point. I am here because of my last server, it was messed up and all i wanted was a roleplay server like this. I also quit my last server because i had so many GOOD original ideas that a friend just kept stealing. I am also here because its the perfect server for me, i cant believe i found my perfect server and it would really hurt if i did this for nothing.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Work? i don't think so... i have the starting piece on my book but i don't want anybody to see yet sorry

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? not at this moment no... but thats what forums are for right? ;)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes i am a clean person i hate things like that... takes away the fun and the survival aspect of servers.

12. How did you find out about our server? I found you guys on a local survival server list ( you were at the top of the list as i recall)

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes i have and I will again whenever i can.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Approved, just make sure to underpower your RP character a bit, unbreakable armour and being a god goes against the Alteran Lore.