Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for LittleLach (aka. Sen Tenalix) [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sen_Tenalix

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: LittleLach
2. Your real name: Michael Flanagan
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship, and I found great enjoyment in reading it. I greatly enjoyed the subheading "Otherworldly advice."

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I fell that roleplay is not actually a activity, more as a way of life, one that I am happy to take part in, and thus saying this, I have about two years experience of Roleplay, though only about 3 weeks on minecraft.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello everyone, my name is Michael Phillip Eugene Flanagan, and I trust that I receive no grief over the utter hilarity of my middle names. I have many interests, like reading doujin with my friends, playing soccer, and other such physical activities. When night has come about, I take some time to go onto IMVU to join an roleplay I have already applied for and have been accepted to. Weekends and vacations are my days for Minecraft. I enjoy making villages of my own, even though in single player you can never really get tennants to stay with you. And I also do not hope sexuality comes into the whitelisting acceptance.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I have no online images to show you of my creations. But if you would like to see one of my greater achievments, I could send you an picture message to a cell phone.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? For a reference, I have had short roleplay time on the Minecraft server Shadows of Rome.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I am very much aware that use of mods and x ray packs are against the rules, and I find them despicable myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.